Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Some homeowners were denied access to their homes without explanation for 3 hours!

Residents who live on Highway 814, were frustrated that they could not get to and from their homes. One resident, Paul Rousey said there were a few of his neighbors that were stopped by authorities.

"The woman two houses down the street said her husband couldn't get home that night, they stopped him in the road and told him he couldn't come up through here and he said he was going home," said Rousey.

WMBF News was told to leave immediately.

RP = Reference Point?

6495114_G.jpg

I believe they were trying to determine the speed that they were traveling to and from PTL from each camera.

I hope this much effort is still going into finding her...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got back from HWY 814 / Mill Pond Road where I made some observations and snapped a few pictures.

I drove from the M's (HWY 814) to track where the 1.7 miles was located and came to this spot. Pretty consistent with @Ghostwheel's map, the one that I made myself, and Google maps itself.

Since I was driving, I couldn't see any visible cameras on any of the homes and the road markings LE made at the same time. But, a large amount of road markings were certainly visible at the 1.7 mile mark. The same markings that WMBF photographed and I posted earlier, as well as many others.

I continued on HWY 814 to Mill Pond and turned around driving back North to take another look. That's when I started to realize that the road marking were numbers that followed a pattern. The highest number I recall seeing was 115 (near 1.7). I turned around again at Sonland Drive and was going to take some pictures but, there was a constant flow of cars, no good place to park, and a few residents "residenting" around. I didn't want to appear too much like a "looky-loo" so, I didn't stop at this point. Just observed some more at a snail's pace.

Turning around once more, I then traveled back North towards the M's, where the numbers declined... 110, 105, 100, 95. I thought they'd surely end after Sonland Dr., but they kept going! The whole way down to 0 which was located near the traffic light/intersection at the CVS here where I took one of the pictures (Mill=1 1/2" 0+00) attached. When I was driving South from the start, I didn't even notice the markings. Probably because I was concentrating on the mileage aspect at that point and the fact that I was looking for red road markings, not white.

At any rate, most of the markings where white in fact but there were a bunch in red. And there were lots! There were many white markings along HWY 814 that looked like they were framing sections of the road out or concentrating on specific areas with right and left angles along with arrows.

IMO, LE is mapping out the travels of the M truck on HWY 814 and Mill Pond Rd. As if, they are comparing the residential camera, speed of truck, and estimations beyond what was visible on the CCTV. Other than that, I don't know what some of the specific markings mean.

Since I was over that way, I figured I'd take a drive down to the landing. I traveled back to Dick Pond Road and then headed down Peachtree Road.

I snapped a pic at Pixie Dust of their surveillance cam. Seems to be pointing down but, angle could have changed since then too.

I didn't notice any more markings whatsoever in that direction or nearest the landing itself. I did notice however that the new camera has been installed and took a pic. I hope it got one of me too!

24x3zhv.jpg

90507s.jpg

xc93ep.jpg

2rrrqxu.jpg
9hqezo.jpg

I just got back from HWY 814 / Mill Pond Road where I made some observations and snapped a few pictures.

I drove from the M's (HWY 814) to track where the 1.7 miles was located and came to this spot. Pretty consistent with @Ghostwheel's map, the one that I made myself, and Google maps itself.

Since I was driving, I couldn't see any visible cameras on any of the homes and the road markings LE made at the same time. But, a large amount of road markings were certainly visible at the 1.7 mile mark. The same markings that WMBF photographed and I posted earlier, as well as many others.

I continued on HWY 814 to Mill Pond and turned around driving back North to take another look. That's when I started to realize that the road marking were numbers that followed a pattern. The highest number I recall seeing was 115 (near 1.7). I turned around again at Sonland Drive and was going to take some pictures but, there was a constant flow of cars, no good place to park, and a few residents "residenting" around. I didn't want to appear too much like a "looky-loo" so, I didn't stop at this point. Just observed some more at a snail's pace.

Turning around once more, I then traveled back North towards the M's, where the numbers declined... 110, 105, 100, 95. I thought they's surely end after Sonland Dr., but they kept going! The whole way down to 0 which was located near the traffic light/intersection at the CVS here where I took one of the pictures (Mill=1 1/2" 0+00) attached. When I was driving South from the start, I didn't even notice the markings. Probably because I was concentrating on the mileage aspect at that point and the fact that I was looking for red road markings, not white.

At any rate, most of the markings where white in fact but there were a bunch in red. And there were lots! There were many white markings along HWY 814 that looked like they were framing sections of the road out or concentrating on specific areas with right and left angles along with arrows.

IMO, LE is mapping out the travels of the M truck on HWY 814 and Mill Pond Rd. As if, they are comparing the residential camera, speed of truck, and estimations beyond what was visible on the CCTV. Other than that, I don't know what some of the specific markings mean.

Since I was over that way, I figured I'd take a drive down to the landing. I traveled back to Dick Pond Road and then headed down Peachtree Road.

I snapped a pic at Pixie Dust of their surveillance cam. Seems to be pointing down but, angle could have changed since then too.

I didn't notice any more markings whatsoever in that direction or nearest the landing itself. I did notice however that the new camera has been installed and took a pic. I hope it got one of me too!

24x3zhv.jpg

90507s.jpg

xc93ep.jpg

2rrrqxu.jpg
9hqezo.jpg

Thank you for your great efforts!

Turning around once more, I then traveled back North towards the M's, where the numbers declined... 110, 105, 100, 95. I thought they's surely end after Sonland Dr., but they kept going! The whole way down to 0 which was located near the traffic light/intersection at the CVS here where I took one of the pictures (Mill=1 1/2" 0+00) attached. When I was driving South from the start, I didn't even notice the markings. Probably because I was concentrating on the mileage aspect at that point and the fact that I was looking for red road markings, not white.

24x3zhv.jpg

90507s.jpg

xc93ep.jpg

2rrrqxu.jpg
9hqezo.jpg

I wish someone could enlighten us, but I guess we'll have to continue to speculate. Has to be timing related, as you said. Any thoughts on phone pings too? And possible gps info from their trucks? Just throwing these thoughts out.

A favor for those who are responding to all those pictures that were posted (and yes, thank you Peter Thomas).

Can you all please cut out the pictures and stuff when replying to that one very long post with all the pictures? No need to copy it all over again and again just to add 1 line of your comment at the end.

Turning around once more, I then traveled back North towards the M's, where the numbers declined... 110, 105, 100, 95. I thought they'd surely end after Sonland Dr., but they kept going! The whole way down to 0 which was located near the traffic light/intersection at the CVS here where I took one of the pictures (Mill=1 1/2" 0+00) attached. When I was driving South from the start, I didn't even notice the markings. Probably because I was concentrating on the mileage aspect at that point and the fact that I was looking for red road markings, not white.

Snipped by me...

Thanks PeterThomasFan! Those visuals were really helpful. I have no clue what it all means... but it's really interesting to me that they went all the way down to that CVS though... especially when you consider the probability that they have outdoor surveillance. Maybe the prosecution has video footage from a CVS camera that we aren't aware of yet. I'm hoping so anyway.

ETA: It just dawned on me that chances are they WERE doing some sort of reenactment... when you consider the TIME OF DAY that the road was closed. Late Friday night & early Saturday morning... perhaps they were doing a reenactment during the same time of night/morning when the actual event occurred. Makes sense, I guess. And that makes the markings near CVS all the MORE interesting.

I hope this much effort is still going into finding her...

I'm of the belief they know what happened to her, and know that there is no hope of finding her remains :(.

Oh I so hope you are wrong, TTF14......

I'm of the belief they know what happened to her, and know that there is no hope of finding her remains :(.

What do you think happened to her that leads to no hope of finding her?

Does anyone know the status of SM's motion to compel?

I see nothing in public index.

I agree. But all the interest in the remains in Florida>>> what was up with that? :confused::confused:

PTF thank you for the visuals!! Very helpful, good work.

Wonder if the C family had a front row seat? Is that a LE car in their driveway?

tYwzc.AuSt.78.jpeg

I believe that you very well may be right. I don't have the link, but Chief Prosecutor (Richardson) made a statement to the press back in February when the M's were arrested something to the effect that the body may not be recoverable. They probably know something or at a minimum are highly suspicious of something.

What do you think happened to her that leads to no hope of finding her?

I don't know, but as TedMac said, LE has made comments, and it was around that time it seemed to me that fervent searching ceased. Or not soon after.

I don't know, but as TedMac said, LE has made comments, and it was around that time it seemed to me that fervent searching ceased. Or not soon after.

LE still needs to fervently recover Heather IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae