Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appears that way. But then the question is, how does that help the Defense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Sorry for any typos!

Maybe TM threw SM under the bus and now TM wants to be able to run her mouth about it and let everyone know! (Just a guess with sarcasm intended)

This is reminding me of the Casey Anthony case. TM's defense wants it to play out in the press and social media. TM thinks she's smarter than LE and a family living in denial of what their daughter did. My only hope is that the outcome won't be the same. If the defense wants the gag order lifted I say keep it in place, there's only one reason for them to want that, it is keeping them from spewing more lies. The gag order is a good thing and I'm glad it's in place!

Who is KP? I looked at all the comments and didn't see anyone with those initials.
Kenny Plusnick. TM's cousin, I think. I forgot all about him until now. A while back, he was talking all kinds of trash about her and most of the family. Not so much now.

Interesting that TM's attorney did not say the same of his client (State misrepresented facts at initial bond hearing, cannot be legally convicted).
Maybe SM can't be convicted because he was handcuffed to the bed at the time? HA! :waitasec:

Kenny Plusnick. TM's cousin, I think. I forgot all about him until now. A while back, he was talking all kinds of trash about her and most of the family. Not so much now.

Is he talking about SM being a low life cheating dog and TM being a wh*** or HE? I'm thinking he's talking about the Ms. I could be wrong.

Is he talking about SM being a low life cheating dog and TM being a wh*** or HE? I'm thinking he's talking about the Ms. I could be wrong.
I'm not sure. You never know with him. He likes to throw something cryptic out there and disappear again. I think you may be right, though, after rereading the conversation leading up to that comment.

As I read through these threads, it keeps reading that LE have stopped looking for the body and the searches have been non-existent since March 2014 etc, then I think, what could you possibly do to a whole human body that would leave ZERO evidence, or at least keep LE from looking for ashes or bones or hair etc ? what could have possibly happened to her that would lead law enforcement to stop looking for her ?
I know they found some sort of evidence in the home to charge them with murder or lead them to believe she had been murdered, but what would stop them from looking for her ?

As I read through these threads, it keeps reading that LE have stopped looking for the body and the searches have been non-existent since March 2014 etc, then I think, what could you possibly do to a whole human body that would leave ZERO evidence, or at least keep LE from looking for ashes or bones or hair etc ? what could have possibly happened to her that would lead law enforcement to stop looking for her ?
I know they found some sort of evidence in the home to charge them with murder or lead them to believe she had been murdered, but what would stop them from looking for her ?

So many things. I hate to even think about it. Drano. Burning and disposing of ashes in ocean or in beach sand. Hiring someone unrelated to take care of it and disposing far far away. They live so close to wetlands, alligators could eat a body pretty quickly, IMO. 55 gal drum of a caustic substance.

BBB IIRC, LE seized several computers from the M's house when the arrests were made and the search warrants were executed. I can't help but wonder if they didn't check the History on the computers and find something Googled about disposing of bodies or how to disintegrate them with chemicals. I recall Solicitor Richardson making a statement at that time that he didn't know the whereabouts of the body and it may not be recoverable. I can't help but believe that he may have known something or at a minimum had a good idea of what may have been done with the body. Otherwise, his statement wouldn't make much sense. MOO

Take a (re) listen to the video of the initial bond hearing back in March 2014.
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24997143/moorers-denied-bond-ahead-of-heather-elvis-murder-trial

I didn't see a video but I'm on my phone so that could be why. Reading the article though, I found this interesting...

"It's being put to me, if your client didn't do it, who did it? And that's a very bizarre thing to say, because that's completely opposite of how the system works," Truslow said. "If I were to say to you, 'You did this, but I believe you didn't do it if you can just go prove who did do it.' That's not how the system works."
I just realized this quote is from a second article linked at the bottom of the article above. This quote was found here
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24996...sist-moorers-are-innocent-until-proven-guilty
Sorry

So many bodies of water, swamps, gators. A body will decompose and parts get dispersed. Apparently it's not that difficult to never be found again because lots of people over lots of decades have been disappeared, never to be found. At some point when you've searched everywhere in the vicinity you can think of, you need to have some direction before sending out bunches of people to search. Willy Nilly is not a good strategy. Where are the volunteers? Why aren't they searching anymore?

This is reminding me of the Casey Anthony case. TM's defense wants it to play out in the press and social media. TM thinks she's smarter than LE and a family living in denial of what their daughter did. My only hope is that the outcome won't be the same. If the defense wants the gag order lifted I say keep it in place, there's only one reason for them to want that, it is keeping them from spewing more lies. The gag order is a good thing and I'm glad it's in place!

Agreed. Judge - please keep Tammy and her attorney 'gagged'.

:jail: + :silenced: = :pullhair::behindbar

I didn't see a video but I'm on my phone so that could be why. Reading the article though, I found this interesting...
"It's being put to me, if your client didn't do it, who did it? And that's a very bizarre thing to say, because that's completely opposite of how the system works," Truslow said. "If I were to say to you, 'You did this, but I believe you didn't do it if you can just go prove who did do it.' That's not how the system works."

Good grief that's a confusing statement. Still not sure what he was saying without saying, kwim?

We are going to have a field day on here if one of them gets bond and the other doesn't. Just saying...

Good grief that's a confusing statement. Still not sure what he was saying without saying, kwim?

I'm pretty sure SM's Att was saying they don't have enough evidence to prove SM was involved with the dirty deeds but that he had knowledge of it, and that if he would tell what he knows so they can prosecute the correct person(s)
Basically I think they were trying to get SM to turn against TM. His att was trying to use that knowledge in their favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae