Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish a date would be made. I can't understand why they would be allowed to move, they are being charged for murder right?

BBM- Can anyone make any sense out of this.

Sidney can't physically work in the state of Florida. Why allow him to travel there for an interview?

The only thing I can think of is the job interview was at a company's headquarters in Florida which may have jobs in NC and Ga. Other than that it makes no sense at all.

This is outrageous. Does anyone know of any other situations where someone awaiting trial for murder was permitted to move out of state. Is this typically allowed?

It's Friday afternoon, just in time for an update about the M's. I love Truslow's comment to the Judge about the "pre trial publicity preventing SM from finding work in Horry county". Surely he realizes that TM is at the root of most of the negative publicity!! Just more projection and spin. Here's an little update on the recent request...http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article32648322.html

It's Friday afternoon, just in time for an update about the M's. I love Truslow's comment to the Judge about the "pre trial publicity preventing SM from finding work in Horry county". Surely he realizes that TM is at the root of most of the negative publicity!! Just more projection and spin. Here's an little update on the recent request...http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article32648322.html

I love how criminals turn themselves into victims. This a-hole and his 300 pounds sidekick can't friend work because they murdered an innocent gal, and go around laughing about it. Wastes of humanity.

Who would even offer a job to someone who is waiting to hear if he can even move to that state because he's awaiting a murder trial??

I bet you he didn't disclose that.

But he'd have to be able to start within a reasonable amount of time I'd think.

His future employer is an idiot if he/she doesn't use Google to weed out candidates.

If an potential employer pulls his credit report that'll shut that opportunity down, don't you think?

All of this is simply nauseating. I pray they don't get away with murder. I would feel so much better if a trial date was set in place. And a few other things like maybe a different judge.... Seems like things started going downhill when he took over. And while I'm wishing, Heather being found and laid to rest properly is at the top of the list. When will the Elvis family ever catch a break? I can just imagine how upsetting all this recent nonsense is making them feel... As if they don't have enough to bear.... Hope all my prayers for justice will be heard, and soon.

This is what confuses me. While he allowed him to go to Florida for the alleged job interview, but also said he could only work in states that border SC. That was said, wasn't it or did I miss something?
Maybe the good judge failed geography in school?

Maybe the good judge failed geography in school?

Yes, I was just looking at the article PTF posted and it does indeed say:

"The couple was allowed to travel to Orlando, Fla., for a week while Sidney Moorer interviewed for a job in his field of restaurant maintenance. The ruling stated if he gets a job that requires him to travel to different chain restaurants the jobs must be limited to South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia."

So, I am assuming if he was interviewing in Fla. there must be the headquarters there for some sort of firm that hires contractors that work on chain restaurants in various states, that include the 2 states that border SC.

Since no date has been set for this new hearing, it may be that the solicitor is trying to fight this one. It was stated by Richardson in another article that they want to move to Fla.

This is outrageous. Does anyone know of any other situations where someone awaiting trial for murder was permitted to move out of state. Is this typically allowed?

Well you know when the good judge in Charleston was yammering on he did say he had a case that was put on hold one time and the defendant had to move to Chicago to get work. Other than that I have never heard of this.

Heather where are you????help us find you. Your soul can not be at peace until this is resolved.:jail:

Since Bri had her baby and they were waiting on her, I am sure the paperwork has been put-in for a trial date to be set. This could take a couple of months but really maybe the trial time won't be too much longer so him moving would be a waste of time. I doubt
tammy would go and take the family especially if money is getting tight. I am sure the Disney vacation set them back, the welfare dept. shouldn't be helping now especially since they will get sued by the state for fraud. I think their freedom is just about over.

Those 2 should have never been allowed out on bond in the first place. Then they wouldn`t have to figure out how to get a job and left to roam all over creation. S should of had to have proven that he had a job before even being released, not just a promise of one. Put them back in jail where they both belong. All of this is because of Judge Dennis.

Judge Dennis may owe someone a favor, but there are always people farther up on the totem and hopefully the other side has put some quietus on what Dennis can do for the M's. Since the evil doers did wriggle a vaca out of Dennis, hopefully, once is all they'll be able to get. It's time for trail date to be set and the magical kingdom shenanigans to end. Frankly, I have found it insulting.

Honestly I don't mind if they are out now IF this is their last taste of freedom. They can photo shop family "fun" and glamour shots all they want, but we know that the upcoming trial is probably eating away at them. There's no way for it to not be, especially TM. She has created the disdain and disgust everyone has for them. A December trial would be perfect timing, imo...flash backs and reliving Heather's last days would have to be haunting to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes