Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney has so many employees that in order to keep track of everything, they have a database of every single person employed and all their information down to which building and what they do, where they live, etc etc. Sidney Moorer was hired and inserted into the database as hired and approximately two weeks later his other info and a photo was added. Then a few days later - his file was gone.

Exactly. Disney is one of the largest employers in the world. Departments upon departments upon departments. That database, or portal is what I called it a while back and I think confused people, is maintained and pretty up to date. It's accurate almost all the time.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I'm asking if there's a MSM link that shows Sidney got a job with Disney.

Maybe he was never even hired by Disney.

I have no idea if there is a MSM link, I didn't need one, I saw it in the database myself.

Sent from my A3-A20 using Tapatalk

I had my person check, too. Gone!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

So I wonder just what happens now. Since it seems Sidney is no longer employed at Disney, does that mean they are to immediately return to South Carolina? Or will he quickly scramble to find employment, any employment, down in Orlando or somewhere else in Florida just so they can stay there. It will be interesting to see what happens next.

If Disney did, in fact, let him go because of public pressure, it seems fitting that the Moorers were "banished from the kingdom". I wouldn't want to be around Tammy after she learned her plans were nixed ....

Do we know for sure that they have already transferred to Orlando?

I wish Disney would ban the Moorer's from visiting, too.

We might all wish the unspeakable on the M's for what they did, but no employer is going to risk the lawsuit that would surely be filed if termination was based on public passions, or, if a sweeping ban from a public environment was based on not yet proven guilt.

My feeling is that if the state was either not patient or smart enough to put together a case that can see its way to successful prosecution, or, if the case was never there in the first place (as far as what can meet the legal standard), then the blame for their freedom can't be deferred to Disney. Either the state has failed (we'll see), or, the M's were sufficiently skilled in getting away with murder.

I don't even care at this point about the continued theater Tammy and Co. keep contriving. What I want to see is a state that either admits it has no case, or gets its case before a jury. And there is no awaiting the M's to hang themselves, or for Heather's body to emerge somewhere. There's a case, or not.

Pressure should be directed at the State and its Solicitor's office to either head to trial, or end the charade that a trial is forthcoming. If we had seen any transparency for the past months I might see this differently, but it seems to me the real public pressure factor applies to the arrest and fantabulous PTL murder theory.

JMO

Haven't been following lately, came to see when the trial date is. From the posts on this page, am I reading correctly that SM was actually hired by Disney?! You have got to be kidding me!

ETA: Did the judge require verification that he had been hired?

You're behind again...

He might have been hired initially and now ... not so much still an employee

No trial date whatsoever.

No idea what the judge required (someone may know though).

One of our 'sleuthers' found Sidney Moorer in the Disney employee database and posted a screenshot. It was definitely his picture. That has been removed now. IMO as an IT person that is better than an MSM link. It was SOURCE information.

One of our 'sleuthers' found Sidney Moorer in the Disney employee database and posted a screenshot. It was definitely his picture. That has been removed now. IMO as an IT person that is better than an MSM link. It was SOURCE information.
Correct. I believe he was listed as a cook.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk

Whose supposed to monitor them if they're wearing ankle bracelets? Orange County stopped the monitoring a couple of years ago. Disney is in Orange County.

Its very possible, they will not be able to make the charges stick either. Sad to think for the family who lost their daughter. Some cases are like that.

I did notice too, his "pearly too white teeth" just grinning to beat the band on that Disney link. :(

Not a good stat to have South Carolina!

SC ranks number 1 state for women killed by men

HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) - South Carolina has taken the number one spot for the highest percentage of women killed by men, according to a study done by the Violence Policy Center.

That number comes from the year 2013, the most recent year for which numbers were released.

The center has collected data since 1996, ranking the states each year based off the number of women killed by men and the percentage per capita. Since that time, South Carolina has ranked in the top ten each year.

Nationwide, the study points out, 1,1615 females were murdered by males and that 94 percent of those women knew their attacker.

[...]

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/30049187/sc-ranks-number-1-state-for-women-killed-by-men

I'm thinking the charges will be dropped and they will re-charge if they find her body. It's taking way too long and the judge is being awfully lax in holding the Moorer's accountable.

Just read an article on Ankle Monitoring from KENS5 Eyewitness News. Here's some of the highlights, very discouraging...

Corrections officials in Orange County, Fla., were so inundated with alerts that they halted all real-time notifications except when people tried to remove their bracelets. That allowed Bessman Okafor, awaiting trial for a home invasion, to violate his curfew 53 times in a single month without any action being taken. During one of those outings last September, prosecutors say, Okafor shot three people, killing a 19-year-old man who was to testify against him.

In Florida, Orange County spokesman Steve Triggs said the real problem was such monitoring programs were never really designed for the Okafors of the world. Prosecutors had argued at a bail hearing that Okafor was too dangerous to be released. Okafor has pleaded not guilty to the home invasion and the shootings. His lawyer, Joseph Haynes Davis, said his client is innocent. Okafor is behind bars awaiting trial.

http://www.kens5.com/story/news/2014/06/26/10499418/

I'm thinking the charges will be dropped and they will re-charge if they find her body. It's taking way too long and the judge is being awfully lax in holding the Moorer's accountable.

Practically speaking, you may be right. I doubt if they ever will find a body. Its a wet swampy area, and its been 2 years now this December. Lady justice sometimes fails to get justice in this life.

I agree, but don't think they'll ever find her body and I think the state knows that.

I don't know if the M's even know where Heather is, one reason that TM is so arrogant. I think that they had support in the clean up. IMO

I don't know if the M's even know where Heather is, one reason that TM is so arrogant. I think that they had support in the clean up. IMO

Me too, and I think that secret has been taken to the grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime