Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D as per Caison/Moorer speak.

OT, but I can see how if someone doesn't read much or is uneducated they could think that was how it was spelled if they were from the south. I was recently watching an episode of Kelly (Kelli?) Pickler's reality show (she's adorable) and she said "bald peanuts" to her husband. I'm paraphrasing, but he was like, "what?? bald peanuts?" "Yes! bald peanuts!" "What are bald peanuts??" "You know, bald peanuts!" "Spell 'bald'," he says. She says, "B-O-I-L-E-D! Bald Peanuts!!"

One thing 'new' to me from the crime show. TE called SM - from what TE said I gather he had already spoken with BW and knew about SM. SM responded to the call with profanity - TE says 'you have a daughter..'. Anyone with half a brain realizes TE was trying to get empathy - "How would you feel in my position? How desperate...". Instead those insane sociopaths start ranting that their children are being threatened. That is the way they think or they were deliberately trying to misunderstand. When TM goes on & on about her children being threatened, she is likely just referring to that one call when TE was begging for answers.

I thought he was implying that he paid Heather. I hope I'm wrong, but that's what I thought he/she was implying. I think they really want to hurt the Elvis family, even more than they already have done. Just to be clear.....I know he was not paying HE and I do believe TM is posting.

I thought he was implying that he paid Heather. I hope I'm wrong, but that's what I thought he/she was implying. I think they really want to hurt the Elvis family, even more than they already have done. Just to be clear.....I know he was not paying HE and I do believe TM is posting.

He was. ... I was just being sarcastic and failed!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

One thing 'new' to me from the crime show. TE called SM - from what TE said I gather he had already spoken with BW and knew about SM. SM responded to the call with profanity - TE says 'you have a daughter..'. Anyone with half a brain realizes TE was trying to get empathy - "How would you feel in my position? How desperate...". Instead those insane sociopaths start ranting that their children are being threatened. That is the way they think or they were deliberately trying to misunderstand. When TM goes on & on about her children being threatened, she is likely just referring to that one call when TE was begging for answers.

Exactly. In NO way did TE threaten their children during that phone call. ( or at anytime IMO )

Are their fb pages gone again? I can't find them.

Nope, they are both still there. Tammy changed both profile pics, though, and added a couple new videos to her cheating husband's FB page.

ETA: She keeps posting about lies/mistakes. I have no clue what she's talking about. What did LE lie about does she think?

This comes down to alternative theories. I'll leave it at that. It's easy enough to find the reference.

But in regard to the public remarks, I can't imagine that the defense attorneys are on board with TM spewing, and impersonating her accomplice husband, and engaging in the passive aggressive claim that HE was a prostitute. I would also think this is pushing the parameters of the gag order, although if her loony remarks don't involve content cited in the order, then perhaps this is just another case of her losing her bowels again all over the internet. However, it seems that every time she pulls this stunt, it's right before she's accused of a crime, arrested, or sent to jail, so I'd like to think this heralds another event that lands her and her sidekick closer to meaningful consequences.

But, I continue to think this case is simply burdened by too many issues that prevent a trial, or at least, prevent a successful prosecution that will yield a guilty verdict. The state's passive stance with the court and it's failure to move to trial looks like an expression of that.

JMO

Nope, they are both still there. Tammy changed both profile pics, though, and added a couple new videos to her cheating husband's FB page.

ETA: She keeps posting about lies/mistakes. I have no clue what she's talking about. What did LE lie about does she think?

BBM - I think she's referring to when the Judge asked the state if there was any direct evidence and state said "No" because of the mistake with the DNA. To her those are lies. Kind of like how she views her husbands love affair as "banging a ho", delusional Tammy strikes again.

https://m.facebook.com/tcaisonmoorer?fref=nf

https://m.facebook.com/nala.belkin?fref=nf&pn_ref=story

ETA: SM just posted about 2 hours ago. I can't imagine how awful it could be for the E's to read any of this negativity. Isn't there a gag order in place? Is this not covered? :pullhair:

This is devolving - and quickly. The lone commented under SM's post just reinforces my feeling that this is going from bad to worse. :cow:

Mods, if I'm posting in the wrong thread, please accept my apologies. I am choosing my words as carefully as I can. :(

ETA2: interesting URL attached to SM's Facebook. Has it always been nala.belkin? Does that name ring a bell / hold any significance? :dunno: :confused: :thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM - I think she's referring to when the Judge asked the state if there was any direct evidence and state said "No" because of the mistake with the DNA. To her those are lies. Kind of like how she views her husbands love affair as "banging a ho", delusional Tammy strikes again.

And like how she casually slips in a comment on her FB page about how sometimes when she's a certain place it will tag her somewhere completely different? And that Facebook does that sometimes? Oh Facebook, you're so silly.

(That's never once happened to me and I use FB a LOT.)

I hear your point @stillwatersc, but none of us were on that call so, we don't know what words were exchanged exactly.

I know that if it were me making that call, some harsh words may come out before letting the other person have a chance to speak!

Not trying to defend SM in anyway/shape/form. I just know that I would be somewhat frantic.

Just know this... there are 3 sides to every story: what you think happened, what I think happened, and what actually happened.

I hear your point @stillwatersc, but none of us were on that call so, we don't know what words were exchanged exactly.

I know that if it were me making that call, some harsh words may come out before letting the other person have a chance to speak!

Not trying to defend SM in anyway/shape/form. I just know that I would be somewhat frantic.

Just know this... there are 3 sides to every story: what you think happened, what I think happened, and what actually happened.

It's highly likely, and probable, that TM/SM would take a comment like, "how would you like it if you didn't know where YOUR child was???" and insist it was a threat on one of their children, when that's not the way it was meant at all. Spin, spin, spin.

All my opnion.

I think she's drinking again or getting more scared about her defense . Is she monitored via probation? I'd think so out on bond but obviously through her postings she's not following her gag order. It has to be her freedom in FL, if true, that she feels so liberated to spout out now. She's definetly strange and ever so calculating. Dangerous person to me and would definetly stop contact with them asap.

SM is just a stupid collector of excuses for his participation or his participation in life, I guess. He'd be bouncing around in a fun house of balls if they would just leave him the heck alone! He walked out of jail and went with TM. enough said.

Tm has other names with documents online etc..that aren't even worth checking out. She's scared and I assume drinking/drugs again, being so high and mighty. jmo

Looks like a pattern is emerging from this T.V. website. Same flavor as our old foe, CH from that other true-crime-investigative-conspiracy/propaganda site.

Don't these people have anything better to do with their lives?

SMH

How the HECK is all this crap from TM not a violation of the gag order???

How the HECK is all this crap from TM not a violation of the gag order???
And how about "SM aka TM" calling out Jimmy Richardson by name? That's got to be some type of violation! I would love to know what the state is thinking and doing about this...maybe give her enough rope and she'll hang herself?

She's throwing the gauntlet down to Richardson; will he or won't he ever take this case to trial? His seeming unwillingness to move forward and the sound of crickets chirping from the Solicitor's office doesn't inspire belief that this case will get litigated anytime soon. And the solicitor really does need to put up -or- drop the charges because keeping a case in limbo is (imo) wrong for all parties.

There has to be a reason why the state is not moving forward to trial. Has to be. I would love to know what it is.

There has to be a reason why the state is not moving forward to trial. Has to be. I would love to know what it is.
I honestly don't think there's much more reason than scheduling for all parties. The prosecutor just finished another big case, they usually don't schedule trials during this time of year and continuation after continuation can be just the nature of the beast. Things will pick up again after the new year. Of course the Ms will say it's because they called out the prosecution in their recent FB rant, but really it's just because the continuations will have ended, both sides defense schedules will line up with the prosecution's and there will be no more reasons for delay.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members