Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm STILL having an issue with Heather being killed at PTL.

I think it was just a place to dump her car and make one last call from her phone for a ride. :moo:

yesssss. I'm glad I'm not the only one who still can't get over this. Dumping the car makes so much more sense between how fast it was done and the fact they seemed to go straight home after... :thinking:
Just my thoughts. Nothing that has been shared really explains how she could have been killed there, just speculation really. Heck, the state might not even be going that route anymore:facepalm:

yesssss. I'm glad I'm not the only one who still can't get over this. Dumping the car makes so much more sense between how fast it was done and the fact they seemed to go straight home after... :thinking:
Just my thoughts. Nothing that has been shared really explains how she could have been killed there, just speculation really. Heck, the state might not even be going that route anymore:facepalm:

Amen. And ditto. And this has been my issue all along.

I'm STILL having an issue with Heather being killed at PTL.

I think it was just a place to dump her car and make one last call from her phone for a ride. :moo:
The short length of time spent at PTL never sat well with me either. But remind me, did you have an alternate theory, as to where she was killed? The State has said they believe she drove herself there, didn't they? My memory is so foggy on some of this. I hate that it's been so long.

The short length of time spent at PTL never sat well with me either. But remind me, did you have an alternate theory, as to where she was killed? The State has said they believe she drove herself there, didn't they? My memory is so foggy on some of this. I hate that it's been so long.

Not PTF, but I don't think she ever left the condo of her own free will. I think they had some help and I think she was taken to a planned upon location and killed. I'm not sure what they did with her body, but I think it's a location over which they had/have control, and/or could be certain there's little risk of her being found. I would not be surprised if she was killed near the M's property, and is perhaps hidden in that area. I won't publicly speculate further, but it just seems to me that this was such a personal thing for TM that she would prefer a location that was familiar and where she felt safe and aided by a trusted third party or parties. I also think TM would prefer to have others in deep with her, to protect herself from turncoats who might be motivated under pressure to throw her under a bus. if you're in it together, you're pretty much sworn to secrecy from all angles when it comes to what you really know and when you knew it, or noticed something that could be useful to LE. And, I think she's ultimately a coward who couldn't have done this on her own, without drama, and without making sure the responsibility was shared. JMO.

I've also wondered if there is private property in another area with which the M's have ties and where a third party providing help could have traveled with no one being the wiser. Particularly if the timeline is off and by 3:41 it was all over, as I suspect was the case.

Thanks jillycat. I remember us discussing multiple scenarios where Heather didn't leave her apartment of her own volition. (My ears get hot just thinking about that). I think I need to go look back over the timeline.

Thanks jillycat. I remember us discussing multiple scenarios where Heather didn't leave her apartment of her own volition. (My ears get hot just thinking about that). I think I need to go look back over the timeline.

Yes, there's a point in the phone log we discussed as being when Heather no longer had control of her phone. I need to review that too, because the details get foggy.

Not PTF, but I don't think she ever left the condo of her own free will. I think they had some help and I think she was taken to a planned upon location and killed. I'm not sure what they did with her body, but I think it's a location over which they had/have control, and/or could be certain there's little risk of her being found. I would not be surprised if she was killed near the M's property, and is perhaps hidden in that area. I won't publicly speculate further, but it just seems to me that this was such a personal thing for TM that she would prefer a location that was familiar and where she felt safe and aided by a trusted third party or parties. I also think TM would prefer to have others in deep with her, to protect herself from turncoats who might be motivated under pressure to throw her under a bus. if you're in it together, you're pretty much sworn to secrecy from all angles when it comes to what you really know and when you knew it, or noticed something that could be useful to LE. And, I think she's ultimately a coward who couldn't have done this on her own, without drama, and without making sure the responsibility was shared. JMO.

I've also wondered if there is private property in another area with which the M's have ties and where a third party providing help could have traveled with no one being the wiser. Particularly if the timeline is off and by 3:41 it was all over, as I suspect was the case.

But haven't they been able to track Heather's movements by the pings of her phone? And she was only at her apt. and PTL? There's no evidence of her being killed in her apartment, but her phone shows those were her only movements, correct?

But haven't they been able to track Heather's movements by the pings of her phone? And she was only at her apt. and PTL? There's no evidence of her being killed in her apartment, but her phone shows those were her only movements, correct?

I don't think she was killed in her apartment, but we really don't know what they found there because they've never disclosed it, to my knowledge. And there's been a whole discussion about pings and phones. Pings tell you a phone's location and the call log tells you what phone is communicating with what other phone. But none of this tells you who is using the phone. So we really don't know what Heather or the M's were doing and when, we only know for sure what phones were doing in a short window of time. The "last ping" of the phone was said to have occurred at PTL, but this was on social media and never substantiated by LE, at least not publicly.

As far as we know there is no evidence of either SM or TM coming to Heather's apt that night/morning. No witnesses place them or their car(s) there. No witnesses heard or saw anything, especially a young woman being taken out of her apt by force or carried out. According to what the Solicitor said in court, Heather had her phone on and the phone was transmitting her movements until 3:40am or whenever the signal cut off. GPS/pings track her from her apt to PTL.

As far as we know there is no evidence of either SM or TM coming to Heather's apt that night/morning. No witnesses place them or their car(s) there. No witnesses heard or saw anything, especially a young woman being taken out of apt. According to what the Solicitor said in court, Heather her phone on and transmitting until 3:40am or whenever the signal cut off. GPS/pings track her from her apt to PTL.

And as far as we know, there are no witnesses to who was on what phone or when, or placing all three parties at PTL at just after 3:41 a.m. We do however know where phones and vehicles were some of the time, and that the phone log reflects that no more activity on Heather's phone occurred after 3:41. This was made clear after LE said it was 6:00 a.m., then said they meant that was a "round about" time frame.

I don't believe the Solicitor has any proof Heather was using her phone at 3:41, any more than he has proof she was killed in two minutes at PTL and then...well, that's where it gets really unclear.

My point on this has always been that phone locations and activity, and location of and activity of specific people are separate issues. And that for someone who had no plan, the victim was sure killed fast and done away with, without a trace or additional evidence trail of where all these players, including the deceased, were after 3:41-ish.

Awhile back, my phone was in my friend's car for a time, but I wasn't. If my phone was used during that time and I was nowhere to be found thereafter, would a Solicitor be able to claim I used my phone and was alive and well then?

I think Heather drove to PTL to meet SM. When he arrived she jumped into his vehicle, and whatever happened to her happened after leaving PTL.

I think Heather drove to PTL to meet SM. When he arrived she jumped into his vehicle, and whatever happened to her happened after leaving PTL.

I do think that's also possible, and I wonder why the police don't. When I think of this scenario, I also wonder how SM contained Heather when she realized they were headed toward his home after he said he left TM.

I just think there's a whole lot we don't know, so I think about what makes sense and what doesn't, given the information we do have.

This theory seems quite plausible to me and refreshes my memory to the conversations we had about TM possibly being in the backseat to, somehow, incapacitate Heather.

It looks like judge Dennis will still be the judge at the trial whenever they decide to have one according to the latest news. That makes me nervous. We all know what side he will be on. JMO

Moorer is scheduled to appear in Horry County Magistrate Judge G. Derek Blanton’s courtroom at 3 p.m. Monday (January 11) in regards to a civil suit filed against him in July after Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC/ Synchrony Bank, a debt collector, said he repeatedly defaulted on payments on a Toys R Us credit account, totaling $6,603.32. The bulk of the $6,603.32 outstanding balance was amassed prior to Sidney's arrest with the amount due sitting at $5,890.04 in October 2013, and the last payment on the account made in February 2014.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article53557940.html#storylink=cpy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB