Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmott is actually palatable...I had forgotten that I didn't hate her as much as the rest of the DT over the past 18 days. As long as she doesn't ask this expert "How did you feeeellllll when Mr. Martinez tried to keep you from testifying?" then I think we will be ok....

I don't like her b/c she's constantly talking under her breath and laughing at JM. Very juvenile!

Oh good!!! JW is going to be the lawyer to do the direct of the experts!! She does seem to be a little more concise then Nurmi!! and she is quite the fast talker...

Does she always talk that fast? I just assumed she was nervous and tap-dancing around the subject, as people trying to pull fast ones often do.

Defense is really dragging out this trial, this should have been resolved COB yesterday, please.

Boy, Wilmott is a snarky little thing, isn't she!?

"I know better than that, Judge" :what:

So, there is a Twitter account for JA's bangs.

LOLLLL

I just logged on and trying to figure where we're at :waitasec:

Nurmi being Nurmi is trying to get an expert to testify with information he has not formerly disclosed to the state. big time NO NO.

Dr. Samuels is a professional from reading Time magazine just like JA is a photographer from taking sex pictures!

Is the Judge red from sunburn or anger?!??! She does NOT look happy!!

That being said, go JUAN!!!!

Hmm I thought most experts quote articles from AMA the Atlantic journel NOT Time Newsweek or TeenBeat.. wth???

J Wilmot actually has some fire. I'd watch more trials with her. Why has Nurmi been doing all the questioning? I like when Wilmot has a mad.

I don't trust this judge to do the right thing....

Instrumental vs Reactive murder based on a Time Magazine article.
Time Magazine being peer reviewed and edified by the research community.

:floorlaugh:

I'd love to read the MILs filed in this case.

So unprofessional. She's sitting there rolling her eyes at Juan while he's talking. I just can't believe she's acting this way. She's the perfect attorney for Jodi. While I'm certain she is a very intelligent lady, her attitude is that of a teenage girl.

Seems passionate though in what she's saying...although, still shaking like a Chihuahua

So Martinez calmly and in detail explains what the situation is and why he is taking a stand. He makes perfect sense.

Defense stands up and so far has done nothing but throw a tantrum. I had to turn my volume down and I swear she sounds like she is about to bust into tears. "I want this and want this now! He is being a big meany, make him stop!" :tantrum:

:violin:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
Judges face looks like that of a mother listening to why her child should get a chocolate bar while check out at grocery store. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV