Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the jury will just be like 'yeah, but she had a gun and knife at hand, so she went in there before the adrenaline rush'.

I'll say this like many ther here before...how s this helping her ?

I really hate that this killer is trying to con folks like this. This stuff is real, but not kor the killer and what she did. Pisses me off for people who really do have this.

Would Travis's brain allow him to write a poem after it had a bullet go through it?

Is this guy a zoologist or what, why does he keep mentioning monkeys and lizards?
Come on now...

Did he just call JA a fish who shakes? Sorry, the guy is boooooorrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg!

WTH? Is this guy testifying or giving a lecture?

Fight or flight...yeah, we all know who was fighting for his life.

This is ridiculous!

That is all.

He needed to show his cut and paste excerpts to the jury in order to make them understand? I hope they can surmise they had to wait all morning so this guy could point to words on a screen to compare Jodi to a law officer

Do you delete pictures from digital cameras in this fog and throw them in washing machines?

Have you run into examples of flooding of the amygdala and flooding the hippocampus.
oh yes . . . many LEO after a shooting or trauma . . . many people process the trauma hours or even days or weeks later.

Time magazine article he was reading @ physical therapy and he thought it was great way to explain . .article police academy trainer went on a routine shop lifting case . . suddenly saw the perpetrator pull out a gun and describe the experience of what goes on in the brain . ..

the site of the gun was a stressful situation . .. back of the brain signal . . . to the amygdala. . .flood hippocampus . . .facilitate changes in his body . . .fight or flee (still no freeze which is just as likely to happen!)

this man is a trained police officer who trains other police officers and it happened to him . . .brain tends to . . . . time . . . . .felt whole life pass before me or it was in slow motion . .. flood of hormones change our perception of things . . . not allow us to reflect on things - come up with a poem or a song . . .old part of the brain shared by all vertebrates - fish included . . .. . after an adrenaline rush his body began to shake . . ..

he had no control over these physiological
we don't have control that is why people's perceptions over power their reasoning

I'm looking at this as Travis should have had this so called fight or flight when seeing the gun..right?? But no wait...it's because he was stabbed first!!

Is this guy a zoologist or what, why does he keep mentioning monkeys and lizards?
Come on now, he's not talking to 5 year olds. Maybe that med school he taught out was the daycare for med school

So because Time magazine reported on the experience of a police officer under fire means that Jodi acted in a fight-or-flight response?

Are they seriously trying to sell that?

Not to mention that it would only be worth anything for this trial if Travis had really attacked her in the first place (which I don't believe), but this is simply ridiculous.
So every time I feel threatened by someone who is angry with me for something, I can just claim that my fight-or-flight response kicked in and kill that person in the most brutal way?
I'm neither a psychologist nor a neuroscientiest (not to mention trained in Law Enforcement), but even to me this explanation does not add up at all. I hope the jury sees that, too.

Does Arias have a lazy eye? Just noticed the left drooping a bit.

I can't believe he gets paid to read a Time article to us!

How astounding to hear some people, not people like Jodi, have fear that causes Fight or Flee. They may forget and have physiological changes. They're overpowered with instinct instead of reasoning.

Blah, blah, blah Jodi killed Travis in a premeditated, cruel way. I don't care about her brain being foggy. She's paying attention right now, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710