trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. 9:30 a.m. AZ/Pacific time tomorrow. Or thereabouts. :floorlaugh:

10:30 a.m. Mountain (including the Navajo Nation in AZ)
11:30 a.m. Central
12:30 p.m. Eastern

Ransom
Thank you! Appreciate it
:seeya:

it's that that kind of testimony is not permissible regardless of who is presenting it. The determination of whether the murder was premeditated is solely a question of fact for the jury to decide. I will be shocked if the judge allows any of that type of planned testimony like the stuff about crime scenes and kinds of murder. It's completely inadmissible and inappropriate.

I don't think this guy is qualified to testify about that, and it sounded like the judge already ruled that he can't, but the DT is trying to sneak it in. Is that right?

JA was so confident and full of herself todayl. First of all,has anyone ever heard that 'sexual intercourse can cause amnesia'? Is this why some women have no idea who the father of their child is:what: Also, as soon as I can find where today's proceedings are posted, I want to show all of you something. Approximately an hour before court adjourned today, Dr. Quack was reading something and the camera panned over to the defense table. Low and behond, Murmi picked up his water glass EXACTLY how JA has been drinking from hers. I've read others comment on the way she drinks from her glass. Is JA mimmicking him? Is this where she picked up the habit? As soon a I can find the video of today's proceedings, and find the shot, I'll post it.

It almost looks like she's putting something on her finger.

LOL. Watch it be a splint......then all she'll need is the "whip-lash" sling to complete the picture!

But, good eye PP!!

I think it looks like she takes out a little folded piece of paper.

moo

BBM

Not to overlook the slashing of 12 tires (two full sets of TA's and one full set of the frightened girl he was innocently dating) and traveling to confront a romantic rival and sending a frightening and threatening anonymous email to the same perceived romantic rival.

Wouldn't a true pacifist be non-confrontational?
Can JM ask him about these things on cross? I'd also like to know if JM can ask him why she wanted to see the pictures during her questioning, not to mention looked at every one during this trial, and asked someone to take her by Travis' house after the funeral. I'd forgotten about that until a WS mentioned it?

Yes. 9:30 a.m. AZ/Pacific time tomorrow. Or thereabouts. :floorlaugh:

10:30 a.m. Mountain (including the Navajo Nation in AZ)
11:30 a.m. Central
12:30 p.m. Eastern

I am going to have to get up early to get what need to get done in time to be back for the hearing.

I wish this Gus Samuels would explain chemical and biological actions. Such as adrenaline.

I was in a terrible motorbike accident in Thailand in 2004 and am diagnosed with PTSD.

Per Mayo Clinic:
(bbm)
Transient global amnesia is identified by its main symptom, which is the inability to form new memories and to recall the recent past. Once that symptom is confirmed, ruling out other possible causes of amnesia is important.

Necessary symptoms for diagnosis
Doctors base a diagnosis of transient global amnesia on the following signs and symptoms:

Sudden onset of memory loss, verified by a witness
Retention of personal identity despite memory loss
Normal cognition, such as the ability to recognize and name familiar objects and follow simple directions Not able to answer yes/no ?'s rule this out?
Absence of signs indicating damage to a particular area of the brain, such as limb paralysis, involuntary movement or impaired word recognition
Duration of no more than 24 hours Explains why fog lifted at Hoover Dam eh?
Gradual return of memory
No evidence of seizures during the period of amnesia
No history of active epilepsy or recent head injury

Along with these signs and symptoms, a common feature of transient global amnesia includes repetitive questioning, usually of the same question — for example, "What am I doing here?" or "How did we get here?"
Could you repeat the question?

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/transient-global-amnesia/DS01022/DSECTION=symptoms

Callin' bull on this one. :)
INAMD, neither is R. Samuels, Ph.D.

I added my :twocents: in RED lol!

The hearing tomorrow is about this, and it is so crucial that is it kept out.

Hope judge rules in favor of the State.

The difference between pre med and crime of passion (2nd deg.)

This is confusing. These are either legal definitions - or they aren't. From everything I'm reading (journal papers) - the jury is out. The psych community wants this to be a legal definition, but I don't see (yet) where that has been formally established.

So it's basically an opinion of this mental health expert, but the DT is going to (imv) try to present it as legal fact - an equivalent to the definition of manslaughter vs. murder 1. I can't find anything that says this is true... still looking.

notice the expert looking at her opening the folder and taking something out while he's testifying..
Notice the look on his face... Like
"what is she doing?"

We know Jodi likes to snoop...just sayin'....:blushing1:

Didn't Samuels make a comment about the compensation rates in AZ compared to NJ, referencing why he relocated? I thought that was a strange thing for him to say, now it seems clear he lost his license due to illegal and unethical activity so he had to leave his practice in Jersey. Yuck. This man should not be working with children, families or anyone who needs help or guidance. Ever.

Okay, that is very odd behavior...very sneaky and concerning. Thanks for sharing!

If that's the expert's folder.. she could be sending him a message if he continues testifying tomorrow.
This needs to get to JM!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Panther
JA is doing something very, very sneaky here. Go to 11:05. See that orange file? What do you think she's doing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adTQKWFG-PI

for the guy because he is going to be toast when Juan gets done. He's a total quack bottom feeder and it's not going to be pretty but he got himself into this by trying to help a killer get away with it.

I can't wait to see Juan question this guy!!!!!!

If this is brought in, they can bring in a new defense? NO WAY JOSE

The hearing tomorrow is about this, and it is so crucial that is it kept out.

Hope judge rules in favor of the State.

The difference between pre med and crime of passion (2nd deg.)

JA was so confident and full of herself todayl. First of all,has anyone ever heard that 'sexual intercourse can cause amnesia'? Is this why some women have no idea who the father of their child is:what: Also, as soon as I can find where today's proceedings are posted, I want to show all of you something. Approximately an hour before court adjourned today, Dr. Quack was reading something and the camera panned over to the defense table. Low and behond, Murmi picked up his water glass EXACTLY how JA has been drinking from hers. I've read others comment on the way she drinks from her glass. Is JA mimmicking him? Is this where she picked up the habit? As soon a I can find the video of today's proceedings, and find the shot, I'll post it.

I saw it... my take is he is trying to normalize her weird behavior. " Look - everybody drinks this way!"

Love Abe imahottie. Heck I wish even he could take a swipe at Jodi

I'm hoping they're wrong. That would be kind of like stooping to the DT's level by attacking the character of the witness, and not the testimony (kinda like WS TOS LoL isn't it?). I'm pretty sure JM won't stoop to those tactics. He'll be able to discredit him based on his testimony without going there.

why not go there, i would think if you are going to testify as an expert your entire background will be questioned. :moo:

I wish this Gus Samuels would explain chemical and biological actions. Such as adrenaline.

I was in a terrible motorbike accident in Thailand in 2004 and am diagnosed with PTSD.

He did. According to him, you should be in a fog, apparently. I think that's what he said - saying memory function shuts down with the rush of adrenaline. I think that's what he said.

Basically, he threw out so many variables, he was attributing everything to everything - wherein anything would fit.

In other words, not useful.

DD says he has seen Transient Global Amnesia many times and that this "expert" is using it totally wrong. He is even sighting the journals about it incorrectly. It's a confused state brought on by medication he says. Neurological not Psychological. Even if she did have it, she could NOT do all she did after killing Travis anyway. People end up at hospitals in total confusion. They do not delete photos, clean up a murder scene, drive etc..

I'm actually getting excited becuase I can't wait until Juan gets his time with this guy. He is going to bury him in minutes. This guy has the same attitude as Gus and we saw how far that went. This guy will be stuttering, fumbling and angry for making him look like a darn fool.

There is not enough money in the world that would make me go up against Juan, especially when I knew it was all a bunch of lies.

ITA. He doesn't look like an expert now, he sure as heck won't look like one when Juan gets a hold of him. He's going to be destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics