trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting to hear Dr Drew weigh in on this with his panel of psychologists/psychiatrists.

This guy is a hired gun for the defense. Does the prosecution have anyone on a witness list to counter this guy?

She's easily awakened by noise in the jail ? More likely, she's waking up when thinking of slitting Travis' throat or thinking of herself strapped to the gurney. Those are called NIGHTMARES Dr. Samuels ...

:what:How can he "guess I left that out of my report" something and still get to talk about it?
This guy is a crock.

"Oh Gee Whizz."

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that since we were yucking it up over Nurmi always "excavating his nostril" that he's been really conscious of not doing it now? Every once in a while I'd see that finger creeping into his nose and him suddenly stop doing it when he was totally unconscious about it before and digging for gold in there all the time.
:floorlaugh:

Is Jodi drawing?

In court?

she is making wedding plans for herself and the good doctor
killer-bride.jpg

This look says to me "you better not say I'm crazy, Shrink":what:

I keep watching her facial expressions and I'm telling you it's like she is supress a smile at times..

Of course I don't mind because that means she thinks this chit is working in her favor..

btw as a taxpayer funding the Jodi Show I want a refund from this quack job!!

So, his research of her disorder was like a smorgasbord, pick one from column a, one from column b, etc.

So - this 'doctor' is amending his report as he's reading aloud from the DSM-IV? Uch!

This dude doesn't know what he's doing-Willmot has to correct him...I don't think they are getting their money's worth.

This is torture!!! Why are we being tortured for a crime Arias committed???

This will be a great time for Juan to explore Jodi's coded magazine messages where she says "we can fix this"....Oh no, she's not capable of manipulating a shallow sex doctor...Please, this is insulting.

I feel as if this man is reading off a recipe for muffins to us from that book.

She can't sleep bc she is alone with her thoughts. Even she cannot lie to herself.

Wow he is the doc for Jodi. . .he makes it up as he is going along, too.

Awww...Jodi can't sleep in jail? hahahahahaha....maybe give her a doggie door so she can stalk other prisoners....that will calm her.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo