trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow what a freak she is. :what: Seriously, going through the trash can as well. Must have been looking for the pictures Detective Flores wouldn't show her. Shows just how snoopy she is. LOON

Sure does and how positively giddy she would have been to have unfettered access to Travis's personal life under the guise of house cleaning or dog sitting.

I've watched quite a few trials over the years, and I don't ever remember an expert witness relying on a mainstream media magazine article in his testimony. Scientific journals, yes. Magazines, newspapers, etc., absolutely not.

Something I noticed on the good doctor's website:
http://svpexpertwitness.com/articles/InquiringMinds.pdf

It's a document he produced titled:
INQUIRING MINDS
Test Data Will Strength a Mental Health Expert’s Effectiveness
By Richard M. Samuels, Ph.D.

No proofreader???? :eek:

Trial Junkie ‏@Trial__Junkie
BREAKING: No hearing today. Rescheduled for Monday at 10:15am. One of the attorneys had a death in the family. #jodiarias

I didn't think they held court on Fridays?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Just was contacted by the Maricopa Superior Court, the hearing for today has been rescheduled to Monday at 10:15 am. #JodiArias

I watched the CA trial (every day.....well listened to it is more like it) and then I went to Morocco and DIDN'T IT FIGURE the verdict was read while I was there (I saw updates of outrage on FB). I'm going again at the end of April and this BETTER be over by then!!

I have also read up on famous cases, serial killers, etc.....but this chick has me creeped out beyond belief. Truly. I have had a few nights of sleeplessness due to rethinking the murder and the hiding in closets and sneaking through doggy doors. I would venture a guess and say Rachel saw her crazy and determined that it was inappropriate for her to stay as an excuse to get the devil out of her home.

She is, quite literally, a devil in a human body in my opinion. There are forces out there beyond what we can imagine, and she is PROOF of that. Her life should have been snuffed out long ago, as horrible as that sounds.

I totally understand what you mean.

I have read/seen and heard about defendants for decades that truly have sickened me and their heinous acts but I honestly cant say that I have seen one that chills me to the bone like Arias does. She is the epitome of evil. Truly, through and through. Rarely do we get to see one take the stand in their case. Watching her for weeks has been chilling. It is a lesson for many to see up close how a psychopath truly is.

IMO

I believe the reason she came up with the gun in the closet is because she knew that they did not finger print the closet, therefore there was no way to determine if her finger prints were up in that corner of the closet or not?

Or - she had been snooping up there, so she knew her fingerprints would definitely be there.

BREAKING: No hearing today. Rescheduled for Monday at 10:15am. One of the attorneys had a death in the family. #jodiarias

Sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to whichever attorney it is and their loved ones.

I do wonder if the good Dr may not return on Monday and his Thursday testimony thrown out, is that possible?

Jodi can't even do a real headstand. She has to use the wall. If she was a real yogi, she wouldn't need the wall.

She was just trying to show off for the camera, but she is a yogi imposter.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Just was contacted by the Maricopa Superior Court, the hearing for today has been rescheduled to Monday at 10:15 am. #JodiArias

Thanks. Poor jury will have to sit and wait again. Grrrr

There's court today?

There was suppose to be a hearing. Looks like it has been cancelled. Just my luck that I rushed around to get back here. This Sucks! Looks like it is at Monday at 10.15 AZ time

this is the song JA is singing in the interrogation...(the "it might change my memory")..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSu5nAQ7uZw
Dido- Here With Me
I didn't hear you leave
I wonder how am I still here
I don't want to move a thing
It might change my memory

Oh I am what I am
I'll do what I want but I can't hide
I won't go I won't sleep
I can't breathe until you're resting here with me
I won't leave I can't hide
I cannot be until you're resting here with me

I don't want to call my friends
They might wake me from this dream
And I can't leave this bed,
Risk forgetting all that's been

Oh I am what I am
I'll do what I want,
But I can't hide
I won't go, I won't sleep,

I can't breathe,
Until you're resting here with me
I won't leave, I can't hide,
I cannot be until you're resting here with me

creepy.

My sympathies goes out to the one who has lost a family member.

IMO

Jodi has said repeatedly she was not threatened until AFTER the gun went off. She shot Travis in the head and thinks it's not okay for him to be angry with her?

Per HLN, the hearing was canceled today, due to a personal matter with one of the attorneys.
They will report more when they find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee