Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
Monday #JoseBaez defends #JodiArias in front of our #JodiJury on "HLN After Dark"... Monday 10pm eastern on HLN

I think I'll skip this show on Monday night. :rolleyes:

Has Vinnie lost his mind??????? Anyone have his email address? We need to flood him with HELL NO'S!!!!

If they went to all that trouble to cut the rope and tie her up to the bed why were there no pictures taken of the most perverse thing they appeared to have done. According to Jodi they took pictures of everything else????

If they went to all that trouble to cut the rope and tie her up to the bed why were there no pictures taken of the most perverse thing they appeared to have done. According to Jodi they took pictures of everything else????

Another lie, lie, lie, lie, lie.

I would like to see a recreation of the body position Travis would have had to have for the blood to flow like it is in the dragging photo. What would would be the most likely for it to come from, etc.

I keep having this sense that a rope was tied around one of his feet and his body was lifted from that direction to get him down the hall. Notice how the river of blood curves around the body. And there is a drip on his arm that has to have fallen from the knife. That tells you the direction of the throat slitting.

Blood experts can tell you everything about a wound from blood flow/spatter/etc.

I agree with the poster that a recreation needs to be made about how the murder actually happened rather than from Arias' imaginary version.

Another thing that's nagging at me - I think she may have shot him last because while cleaning him off, she saw him staring at her with consciousness still in his eyes. Freaked her out. By then he would be completely exsanguinated.

Her choice to stab rather than use the gun is explained by her sadistic nature and the degree of hatred. Notice how she said in a Freudian slip "...protecting Travis' ego" and quickly corrected to "I mean reputation." She hated him for threatening the thing she prized the most - her image.

I think that Jodi may have brought a rope, probably saw a movie where soft decorator rope was used for light bondage.

I think she wanted to tie Travis up and then slaughter him. But he would have no part of that, most likely because he wouldn't want her taking pictures, and/or leaving the house with him left tied up. and he already knew she was whacko. (I can't see him thinking, "no can't do that, she'll kill me")

So maybe she did have one and she did take it with her. And incorporated it into the ridiculous knife story. She tends to put a kernal of truth into a lot of her lies.

just another idea.

You know I've been wondering about her store bought *advertiser censored*!
Don't they have to kept up! Something like that! With a boob dr?
Or do you just a boob job and no maintance?

Gah, okay I wasn't going to post anything about this under the TMI rule, but maybe it will help for clarification purposes. :blushing:

The quote for $300 was INSANE imo. I had my first augmentation surgery at 22 and the price tag was $7000. I had a second surgery in 2007 to correct a skin laxity issue, as the original implants were too heavy for my frame. Within the next year I'll need a third surgery to adjust position as well as to swap the saline implants for silicone.

After looking at her pictures, (imo) the surgery was not successful with the implants placed very far apart, on a continued path of migration away from where the pocket was made under the tissue to accommodate them.

I would bet my car on her having what's commonly called "rocks in socks" syndrome, where they hang down to the ribcage without a heavy duty bra to hold them up. But yes, she was in need of correction in 2008. Five years later, I can't imagine what exists underneath her shirt in 2013. :what:

There is an evidence photo of a small chunk of rope/cord at the bottom of the stairs. She used this to invent the rope, thereby introducing the knife. She said herself on the stand that she shaped her stories based on the evidence. She's still doing it.
JM had some of the crime scene tech testify about the flip-flops in the middle of the bedroom. Up close he notes the fibers on this sort of terrycloth overlay. I'm betting THOSE are where the fibers come. Jodi probably wore them during the clean up.

Not being snarky, and maybe I am just lucky..

but..in 1992 I got my breast implants..I had a choice, sillicone, or saline..

I chose saline because they were safer, jmo

Mine are just fine and its been almost 21 yrs? Infact, just had a mamgram done and all is well..

now, my doc implanted mine behind the chest muscle , all tho, I think they can also place them over the top of the muscle wall..

trust me, I am very athletic...and they are full and bouncy lol

just saying

Mine are behind the muscle. They look more natural that way. Jodi's look like she either didn't have enough breast tissue to accommodate the size she has or she has capsular contracture.

Quick question…in the photo of Travis clutching his chest, has he already been stabbed in the heart area? TIA
I wondered the same thing. IMO at least the first picture, the one she says is when she dropped the camera, was taken by dropping the camera in the process of attacking him. After all this time, I still can't believe what happened that day.

Then where's the bullet hole for the other shot? Certainly not in the wall, floor, or Travis. So where is this magic bullet?

Anywhere in the bedroom? Hallway? Closet? Carpet?

I'm not certain this happened, but neither is anyone else sure it didn't. Doesn't change the FACTS of Jodi's crime against Travis.

I and many agree and that's the prosecution's position too.

She knew there were fibers or threads collected at the scene, so she invented the rope for an excuse for having a knife. The story is ridiculous though, of Travis measuring it out to the bathroom to cut it. She brought the knife. If there was actually an innocent reason the knife was there, she would have said it.

Even if she did drop the gun, wouldn't she just go pick it up instead of a knife after free of Travis? There's so many implausibilities in her story.

Right, she needed to invent the rope to make sense of the knife being there. It's surprising how the pundits and talking heads on tv take these statements at face value.

Was there video from the hearing today?

(Sorry, just have a few minutes and have not read the whole thread)

The stabbing did come first. The defense has done a great job concentrating on the shooting. Look how many posters have bought into that. Keep your mind on the gun and you forget the slaughter with the knife.

The media and people need to quit listening to what Jodi says or think opposite of what she says. The coroner said the stab to the heart probably came first, it makes sense--Travis stumbles to the sink and she started in on the back, to the back of the head. Her statement in one of the interviews about him saying I can't feel my legs---from being stabbed in the back and blood loss, that's probably true. But, she just kept stabbing him. Shot him cause she could or he was in death throes. sp?
People who know the difference between right and wrong do not plan murders (gas cans, no phone on in AZ, alibis)...do not cover their tracks, try to find out forensics from cops, buy more weapons...lie, lie, lie ...sociopaths and serial killers do that. jmho

Still breaks my heart to imagine how unaware Travis must of been that she was full of murderous rage - not just mad, but planning to kill him.

I remember Jodi describing that week long trip they took once where she was mad at him the entire time, and she never discussed it with him. She didn't want to ruin the trip. That's the kind of passive-aggressiveness that can only grow into rage. Sounds like she saved up a list of what she considered wrong doings and the list grew even after break-ups.

However, there's still not enough info about her past to figure out if it was only Travis that brought this out in her. There's got to be stories about this girl we haven't heard yet from other people in her life.

IMO, of all the self-help books she could have read, she picked the wrong one for her narcissism. She abused the Law of Attraction to support her selfish, stubborn desires. The philosophy bolstered her self-absorbed life of getting her wants met. It fed her rationalizations to keep wishing for something unattainable despite reality. The Law was almost like a spell to her to insure Travis would belong to her no matter what.

Yeah, I read the book, and I never got all that money I wanted either.

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members