trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know in the Book of Mormon there is something written called a blood oath? It is under Sign and Penalties and has to do with keeping an oath a secret and the penalty if you don't. The penalty as written is to cut the person's throat from ear to ear, cut the person's heart out and basicly cut the rest of the organs out to spill on the ground.
Seems very coincidental. JA could have performed some kind of ritual to Travis thinking he deserved to be punished in a fashion she was made to understand in her readings of the Book of Mormon.

Yes, it's called blood atonement.

And are you guy's serious??? ....and that's ok if you break an oath of secrecy??? Well the Mormon religion sure isn't the ONE for me.

I tend to agree with you. What I don't understand is the value of proving that she has real memory issues - her not being able to recall the killing does not make her any less responsible, or take away from the premeditation, or the brutality. In other words, so f'ng what that she can't remember, she obviously planned it and did it. So why is the defense spending any time on this at all???

The point is to give credibility to her fog as honest testimony, goes to the overarching credibility of her testimony in general.

In the back of my mind I still feel like he may make a showing but turned to States Witness possible with immunity from PedoLetterMagGate?? I still hear JM say to JA "You told MM riiiiight?? He'd never betray you riiiiiiight? IDK I still think there's 'something' out there dealing with MM (thinking KCL things we don't know coming/bombshells).

I still find it odd that there's been NOTHING said about MagGate since JM brought it up and Numbi Nurmi ALWAYS likes to rehash JM's Booyahs but he didn't on this one not even a 'as you indicated there's process after you turn over items say magazines before they are received sooooo when you had the magazines were there writings some say messages in spine? JA 'No I don't remember (PTSD excuse) I don't feeeel I did that' Nurmi 'So it's fair to say someone else could have wrote in them after you gave them over to guard the one who made you do Inside Edition' JA ' Yes' (snarky smile)

JMO but think MM will come up again somewhere about something just don't know what yet..

i'd love for JM to call him. i think it's safe to say nurmi will not.

but even if he never shows up, i think JM can use him effectively in his closing argument, reminding the jury that the one person who could supposedly vouch for her abuse and pedophilia claims was curiously absent from the witness stand.

And are you guy's serious??? ....and that's ok if you break an oath of secrecy??? Well the Mormon religion sure isn't the ONE for me.

it's not like it's done with modern Mormons :rolleyes:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, it's called blood atonement.

Thus to atone for sins the perpetrator must have their blood shed upon the ground as a sacrificial offering....

This could plant a bad seed of thought in a sick person's mind. I believe Jody had a plan and she felt justified doing it. She new ahead of time, she read about it, she was going to cut Travis' throat ear to ear, plunge a knife into his heart but she new she might need back up besides the knife hence the gun.

it's not like it's done with modern Mormons :rolleyes:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Except fake Mormon Jodi. And I think she remembers alot.

Her eyes give much away, specially when she gets mad but she is able to hold it together in the courtroom

The doctrin was changed in 1990 I believe. Now you are to put your thumb to your neck, move it from ear to ear as if cutting your throat so less the knife.

And currently, she holds the record for the only accused to do a headstand and play with her toes in an interrogation room. (i have a stinking feeling she is not the only one to go through the trash)

dirty-feet.jpeg

Could of been looking for a snack:floorlaugh:

Thus to atone for sins the perpetrator must have their blood shed upon the ground as a sacrificial offering....

This could plant a bad seed of thought in a sick person's mind. I believe Jody had a plan and she felt justified doing it. She new ahead of time, she read about it, she was going to cut Travis' throat ear to ear, plunge a knife into his heart but she new she might need back up besides the knife hence the gun.

As is often the case in "many" murders world wide in the various religions (most all of them basically) read cover to cover each Religious text, they can get rather bloody.

So you take an unstable person, with a text of [insert religion of your choice] and they can be rather dangerous.

The unstable mind can read into a fast food menu messages to go kill someone I imagine..."the fries are talking to me"

That's what I thought. Watching mom and the aunt in court, I wonder about the two of them- a lot. And the aunt found the long lost phone, too.

Once it became useful for the defence obviously .....

As is often the case in "many" murders world wide in the various religions (most all of them basically) read cover to cover each Religious text, they can get rather bloody.

So you take an unstable person, with a text of [insert religion of your choice] and they can be rather dangerous.

The unstable mind can read into a fast food menu messages to go kill someone I imagine..."the fries are talking to me"

Thank you!

Maybe it was "I think he miiiiight be a dishwasher, and I thiiink his name might be Calvin", coming to take her wilderness camping with the other 5 unknown guys that she'd never met.

She was actually going gold digging..er, i mean ..panning with the scary men :)

It's 93 degrees here in AZ.

Nothing personal ... but I kinda hate you .... It's 10 below zero here in Alberta Canada.

Just kidding ... I don't really hate you. But ...... it IS really that cold here. Brrrrrrr!!

I can tell you this trial has been very heated though ... so even though the weather is not keeping me warm ... my blood pressure is (shall we say) UP THERE!!

Enjoy your balmy weather you lucky peeps!! And ... um (sigh) ... hey ... don't worry about me freezing away in the "great white north" :banghead: :waiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UncleGrump