trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #88

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is only one thing I just can't understand. TA sends the text that he wants nothing to do with her, he tells JA she is evil (which he did get that right), and he probably never answered her phone calls and/or text messages on her way to Mesa, but then it is obvious that there was something going on that day.

I think she probably weaseled her way in with a check for the car payment, but Why did he let her in and then have something with her?(whatever it was)??? He obviously posed for those photos when he was lying down on the bed, and the time stamping was an internal clock so it could not be manipulated, so was she that persuasive? Personally, I don't think she is that great looking, but I am not a guy.
Another thing, when you listen to Marie Hall, she was adament that TA was not the man for her. She told TA that it was only a friendship between them, but I think TA lived in a bit in a fantasy world thinking that he could change the way she felt. Marie Hall is definitely a woman who knows her own mind and it just wasn't going to happen.
But anyway, TA telling JA that him and Marie was something he saw as destiny was a huge mistake, the one that probably did him in.

She did what she had done from the beginning manipulate him. She knew he left the doors unlock, so she walked in took off all her clothes, but I think he told her no he didn't want her and she just flipped out.

When JM first started her cross, she muttered under her breath and mouthed something. We were trying to sort out what she said and someone suggested "Son of a b***ch", when I went back to look at it, I was left with the impression that she said "Can do this b***ch". With the extended video we just saw where she's talking to herself about make-up, and what you're suggesting above, I really do think that she talks to herself this way.

moo

ETA - I just remembered, she also told Dett. Flores (Ninja story) that "I just ran out of there like a chicken ch*t b***ch."

I think that as she sat at the defense table she was muttering to herself. It was recently, but I forget who was on the stand.

Exactly, it's not unbelievable that she was traumatized by the event, but it's unbelievable that her memory is so cleanly cut off right at the point she says it is. She would have at least a general idea of what happened.

She's LYING. The ME said the stabbing took place first. So if she says Travis was running after her and she shot him, that's a complete LIE. She has to have the gun shot first in order to claim any self defense. I hate her

:facepalm:

Welp, geez, now they've got me convinced she has the most rare, unique, special, severe case of PTSD in the history of psychiatric medicine!! (even though she denies to the jury having any mental problems :banghead: Sheeesh, deeeeeep, deeeeeep in that "PTSD"fognesia of hers could lie crucial information that would aid in her defense!!! ::::gasp:::: *Real* PTSD can be treated, in many cases most successfully with EMDR therapy. With her very LIFE on the line, why, oh why has she all these years not been desperately seeking out treatment for her "fog", her missing memories, her "PTSD" that her "doctor" has diagnosed her with???

/sarc

IMO

JA knows most of what happened. Tiny bits and pieces she can not remember, things that really were not important to her at least.

She doesn't want to share all of TA's last few minutes with anyone. She wants them all to herself. Just like she wanted TA.

She knows how far she can talk about the murder without proving to everyone that she is not sorry for killing TA.

She may have enjoyed the knife part causing her to get excited when she thinks about it. Not sure if she enjoyed the shooting maybe she did not enjoy it and she wants that part off her chest.

The camping trip is totally a lie. We have to remember that she knew that she was a suspect for the murder (friends of Travis had already named her on day one....those were the rumors she was hearing). I believe that the 9mm was for her new road trip to eradicate each individual that seen her during her "road trip to murder Travis"

No one can know for sure on this point, but I tend to think she was planning to go on the run and, as a woman alone, probably in Mexico, she figured she may need protection.

The article questions whether the Defense team is aware of Dr. Quack's transgressions. Now what I'd like to know, if his past is brought up, can this cause a MISTRIAL???

No, it can't cause a mistrial, it can be used as impeachment by the state.

Judge Stephens has allowed JA et al to transform the courtroom into little more than a freak show.

After watching this trial I have concluded that TA could scarcely have been more violated than what JA did, is doing, and will do to him and his memory -- including what Judge Stephens has allowed in her courtroom.

JA has no shame, but I am ashamed that I have watched 'her show' now for more than a month.

It's time to cancel her show and consign her to death row.

The article questions whether the Defense team is aware of Dr. Quack's transgressions. Now what I'd like to know, if his past is brought up, can this cause a MISTRIAL???

I don't know for a fact that his licensing issues are known to the defense in this case, but he's appeared before Arizona courts relatively recently in a number of matters, including this horrific rape/murder/torture case involving children and their mother. If no one bothered to look into his credentials in those prior cases, I would be surprised. But I guess you never know.

www.fpdaz.org/assets/CHU/093008_order.pdf

Who has a job they can go to only when they happen to get days off juror duty? Possibly someone who works for themselves from home - but what I'm getting at is, they have to pay these jurors for every day from the beginning of the trial to the end. (Someone posted they may get up to $300/day for an extended trial.)
Wouldn't it be less expensive to hire another judge, and just get it done and over with? It would be so much better for not only the jurors, but for Travis' family. This long drawn out search for final justice must be testing their endurance as well as their hearts.

The jury doesn't get $300 a day I think they get around 12 bucks an hour, maybe less. I don't think they are allowed to replace judges unless the judge can't continue the entire trial. I don't know Arizona laws, so I could be wrong.

I think she stabbed him first. I think she wanted to inflict hands on pain and take out her rage on him. She waited until he was toweling off, when his head was turned or down and he wasn't paying any attention and she stabbed him (one of the three stabs to the chest first). If she had just come right out with the knife in plain sight there would have been much more of a fight and Travis could have possibly wrestled the knife away from her.
I think part of what she loves is "being sneaky" and catching her victim "off guard".
I don't believe there was any rope, ever.
She brought the knife and gun and hid them in the bathroom until the time was right.

JMO

Imo he would have been more at a disadvantage sitting down. Try sitting down against the wall with your knees bent close to the body like his was and see how fast you can get up. I just tried it twice, and you lose valuable seconds trying to scramble up. I think that was the entire purpose of posing him like that.

I know we all see something different when we look at the next-to-last photo of Travis alive, but I see terror.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-15 at 4.58.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-03-15 at 4.58.56 PM.png
    158.9 KB · Views: 34
I think what happened there is when she grabbed the laundry the camera was in there and she forgot. Fog brain. Remember she said she put her laptop in the laundry basket when her grandparents house got robbed. It was crunch time for her she knew those roommates could come home at any time.
I agree. The camera ended up there BECAUSE SHE WAS IN A RUSH. My point was if you're in a rush, why go hunting for a rope that had no incriminating value?

but her life needs to be over and I think she would "enjoy" prison. Given her lack of human emotions I see her as someone who could easily adapt to her environment and master it. She's fairly attractive and can apparently be charming and on the surface she appears "smart" and articulate (it's as shallow as the rest of her pretenses though) and I'm sure she would easily learn how to manipulate the staff and other prisoners. She would be a "model" prisoner in terms of behavior and she would learn how to earn favors and privileges and develop a following of other prisoners.

She should not be allowed to have the opportunity to do this. The only way I'd go for LWP is if she were to be kept in solitary and even then I wouldn't be sure she wouldn't find a way to manipulate that to her advantage. She's like a rabid animal and can't be allowed to live among us regardless of the location.

Rarely do I think the DP can be a deterrent for criminals, but people like Arias can't be rehabilitated. In this case the punishment should fit the crime.

If given LWOP, she would be the f'kn "Queen Bee" in prison with her groupies behind her.

tumblr_mj3n97Ylka1rwbkgno1_r1_500.jpg

No, more like an eerily sad feeling. A sad feeling for Travis. More so than any other day before. :(

Just so you know I'm not flip because I don't think about TA or his family I miss took what you said or the emotion behind the words.

I see TA as a brother, uncle, friend etc that his life was stolen in a brutal way by a truly evil women. I'm sadden that had TA went to the restroom or stopped by table of friends on way out of the Rainforest Cafe that day things would have been completely different and he'd most likely be married with a young family etc.

I have a friend who's ex is so similar to JA (I believe they both have BPD or another PD) which is why I was interested in this case I've learned a lot about sociopathic behavoirs.. Just don't want you to think I'm being disrespectful of TA's memory etc I've watched so much of JA I sometimes have to be flip/joke to handle the level of disgust & rage I feel for her!

Ok.. she was an aspiring photographer... could she not had a tripod?

(btw 1st time I saw the graphic pics WOW several things hit my mind at one time but I'll refrain but again WOW & EGADS)[/Q]

Where did you guys see those pic's? I have not seen very many.

They have a great theory on the pro-jodi site. And the top people there are onboard with it. The current prevailing theory is that poor Jodi, the DV victim, shot TA after he bodyslammed her and threatened her life. Then she ran out of the condo, with full blown PTSD. Then sometime later, the evil Mormon roomiess found his body. And so they did the Mormom blood atonement ritual of slicing his neck because he broke his vows to the church. So poor Jodi never stabbed him at all, and she has fognesia, so she doesnt even know she didn't do the overkill. :what: They are serious, by the way.

Call Alex Jones, it's a conspiracy!

They have a great theory on the pro-jodi site. And the top people there are onboard with it. The current prevailing theory is that poor Jodi, the DV victim, shot TA after he bodyslammed her and threatened her life. Then she ran out of the condo, with full blown PTSD. Then sometime later, the evil Mormon roomiess found his body. And so they did the Mormom blood atonement ritual of slicing his neck because he broke his vows to the church. So poor Jodi never stabbed him at all, and she has fognesia, so she doesnt even know she didn't do the overkill. :what: They are serious, by the way.

ETA: I am not sure who they think put the camera in the washer and grabbed up the evidence?

How do they like her headstand video

I agree. The camera ended up there BECAUSE SHE WAS IN A RUSH. My point was if you're in a rush, why go hunting for a rope that had no incriminating value?

Who knows her logic. She didn't think this through that's for sure. Anyway I stand corrected about the jury payments. Here is a state to state payment plan. If it's an extended trial prices may vary.

http://www.matrixbookstore.biz/trial_jury.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member