trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minor is this the worst dream of any attorney? Are cross examinations of experts this bad? Have you ever seen anything like this before?

I have literally never seen anything like this. I can't imagine that her attorneys knew this and still had him testify -- but on the other hand, I can't fathom how they would NOT know.

even if he HAD re-administered the test it would not be accurate most likely due to bias (she knows what is on the test)

Redoing the test with her would mean nothing. She lied the first time, did she lie the second time? Just shows she lies. :seeya:

He is so totally shredded and now he can't add either

:floorlaugh: Too bad the dog ate Samuel's homework! He looks so silly up there... No expert in my book.

He left it at home!!

"What is that you have there in front of you?" asks Juan

It's kind of sad watching someone's career fall apart in front of our eyes. Sad isn't the word. Just. It's just.

oh dear...maybe we should send Samuels a Maya Angelou book or something...he might be depressed tonite...

'I added it up incorrectly.'

This guy literally has me in tears I'm laughing so hard!

That entire suitcase full of carp and he doesn't have a file with her stuff and all that was needed to prove what he did with her.

Unbelievable.

Cats got this mouse but the mouse doesn't know it ...yet

this guy testimony should be thrown out.

that should have been done earlier today when it was revealed he was sending her gifts....

but thankfully he is still around because it really REALLY has showed the lack of defense this defense has. this has made a huge statement to the jury!

I am getting confused with all the HLN interruptions but let me ask this. Did Dr. Samuels actually send a pop psychology book, "Your Erroneous Zones", to Jodi Arias to help with her suicidal thoughts? if so, that's just ridiculous!

Maybe he could send her "I'm Okay, You're Okay" to help her with her self esteem.

or "What do you say after you say hello"-- another self help book---i am sure it would have helped Grodi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member