trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"judge, can we not have speaking objections" WHAT? can someone explain to this non attorney what that means?

It is exactly what Nurmi was doing while JA was being crossed. Instead of simply saying "objection, leading" he says "objection judge, Ms. Arias has already testified that she didn't remember and was in a fog and likes kittens for dinner and enjoys toblerone"

You were hired to conduct a psychological eval . . . you haven't done any therapy?
oh yes - I have done it . . . .
in this case focus is to reach diagnosis of certain event - with treatment you are trying to help the individual? . . . .
help or hurt them
help them

in this case - you took on a treatment role with regard to defendant
no I did not
remember we talked about a situation where . . .

may we approach?

yes

(My prediction - he treated her when he confronted her on the lies about the strangers!)

OH MY GOD. JM cant object, but this broad is going to object every damn word? UHHHHHHH wtf.

Hmm-Jodi just took a drink left handed-like a normal person. Not saying she's normal, anything but.

I didn't expect to feel this way this afternoon. I enjoyed break from this whole debacle this weekend and even having to work most of the daytime hours today. What is going on in that courtroom this afternoon has me on the verge of tears. The only thing more perverse than JA is what is being done to TA in this trial. My heart is broken for TA, his family, friends and those who loved him. I will never understand why this is being allowed by the letter of the law. I believe in fairness and justice. I want JA to have a fair trial with the truth presented or revealed. What is being done to TA is unforgivable and despite my lengthy post has really left me speechless. HLN is turning this into a circus, TH's are cashing in on the tragedy, but the thing that makes me truly sick is what is allowed in the defense of JA. My limited understanding of the very basics of law has been upended by statements being presented as facts when they are allegations, not fact.
I apologize for the rant and thank you for your patience. This makes me sick. To my core. I will pray for the defense team, JA and her witnesses. They will have to account for this someday. TA is fine. Better than we are right now. I trust that the Universe will set this right. If not here and now, someday, somewhere.
I will pray harder for those who loved TA. They are some of the strongest humans I've ever seen.

All right. I am really getting frustrated with this carp. Wilmont is going to object to everything Juan wants answers to

Not yet, but I'm a little on edge because I think Wilmott is trying to get around the limitations that have been placed on her with this witness. Juan is not going to let it slide though

Thank you Minor, you are a much needed antacid for our collective heartburn. :)

BOOM!

Something is coming. Not one full minute out of the gate and Willmott is freaking out.

Today just went from gloomy to Juanderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487