trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
boy JM cut this guys credibility all to shreds!

and he did it in record time. Samuels went from cocky and looking half way intelligent until Juan got him on the stand. What a change in his demeaner. Some one give Samuels a white flag to wave.

While this trial has been the most frustrating I have ever watched due to the constant stops it has been the most exciting.

Juan is absolutely the best of the very best I have ever seen. OMG I could watch him in action all day long.

Travis' family has to be so proud that Juan Martinez is the mighty warrior that fights for justice. He is beyond amazing. I am in such awe of this wonderful man who is so passionate and stands tall for the victim.

Every witness for the defense he has made into a state witness. Everyone. Outstanding.

imo

When he is fighting for Travis JM is7feet tall in my book!

Not live, taped when it was live. I thought the same thoughts when NG said it was live. She apparently also uses crib notes about the day's happenings. And she is not camped out outside the courthouse. Makes the viewers thinks she is there night and day. Not quite the truth.

This is part of NG habit of calling in her show via telephone or how to do a nightly show with no preparation.

I got a card from my vet when my cat died. That was nice.

It was nice. Mine get cards reminding us to book appointments for them.

:cat:

Back to the testimony, what was Samuel's reason......that JA was depressed?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer
Juan Martinez told me that he has more in store for Dr. Samuels tomorrow. Stay tuned.

OHA MYA GODA, he doesn't have the correct document. WTH? I left it at home. SERIOUSLY? Is this a joke? YALL we are surely being pranked!!! :great::seeya::jail:

I actually feel sorry for W & N-b/c JA really did not leave them any chance of a real defense.They have to work with what they have.She left them nothing!!

I got a postcard from my doctor one time.

It said my PAP smear was clear.

You too. We must have the same doctor.

My dentist and insurance man both send me birthday cards. :sothere:

and he did it in record time. Samuels went from cocky and looking half way intelligent until Juan got him on the stand. What a change in his demeaner. Some one give Samuels a white flag to wave.

:truce:

I cannot wait for Juan to actually PROVE to the jury how Jodi has been lying to their faces about the gas cans. That hopefully leads them to discredit her while testimony and any and every testimony based on her lies!!

Yes, I think you can tell he was not going to lie. He did offer truth today. Even when it made him look bad.
I think he was only truthful because Super-Juan had him backed into a corner and he was terrified. I bet Samuels had visions of his new 'professional life' slipping away. Can't imagine he'd get any more work as a Professional Witness after this fiasco- giving gifts and cards to the Defendant and then pretty much taking the test for her.

Can you imagine what would happen to a school teacher who did that same thing on a student's test?! Transposing answers?! I bet if he made a mistake while transposing answers, that was detrimental to Jodi's case, the DT would be all over him. Who is to say what mistakes he may have made, either deliberately or in error? What a mess!

I feel bad for Samuels. I think that he was in over his head before he started. I think that he was taken with Jodi in a "man she is so sad kind of way."
I think he thought he was helping her.

But I think he was unprepared by his defense team. I think that lies completely on their shoulders not his. I think the used this man because they could not get another to say that Jodi had any mental issues..

He should not have been used in this case. It is not his specialty and he comes off, sadly , as not expert enough to be up there.

I do feel bad for him because it must be embarrassing what he is going through right now.

That's because you're a compassionate person but try not to feel too badly. He's a wolf in sheeps' clothing. Much like Arias. This Samual person is in it for the cash. Not Constitutional cause. BIG difference when it comes to 'sides'.

His specialty is getting sex offenders a reduced sentence or completely off. Well not physically let's hope :blushing: rather literally. He'll probably team up with Nurmi.
The Nit Wits. (And their slogan) "Get off on us"

Here's Nurmi's site for those who haven't seen it yet.
http://maricopasexcrimes.com/

Yeah I was watching Nurmi. He looked defeated. The entire table looked like they were hoping a gargantuan sinkhole would give way and swallow them up.

This witness clowned the defense today biggtime.

I am renaming Dingo, my beloved chihuahua, Juan Martinez and teaching him to come to me when I say "side bar".
Seriously.

The shaking part was such a joke because he 'confirmed' that he saw her shaking, but couldn't pinpoint the exact YEAR.

which makes no sense either--why would he have witnessed her shaking? does she shake when she describes to a psychologist situations that made her shake in the past? talking with the psychologist himself shouldn't be a stressful situation that activated the shake button.

just more of the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members