trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My DH has been eating A LOT of crock pot meals in the last few weeks, he knows I am all-in for Travis Alexander and I want justice for him. He didn't quite get it at first. He thought the trial was just all about the 3-whole wonder sex stuff, but he has asked a few questions about the trial so he knows it's more than just that.

Last night he came home and sat down and watched JM - he gets it now. He was exhausted but he said that JM is almost hypnotic with the questioning.

:great:

I don't do the crock-pot thing, but last night I talked DH through spinach/ricotta stuffed shells that turned out perfectly :D I continued to watch the trial while following discussion here, and by the time the trial ended, DH had the stuffed shells in the oven. Yum!

Samuels pretty much admitted she tailored her test questions to agree with her current "story". What makes him think she wouldn't do the same for the next "story"? As a doc, he should have the skills to ferret this out.
After all, she's not under OATH yet, and according to her, that's the only time she doesn't lie.

When he testified that maybe he added the part about her ankles being tied up as well, I thought "pervert". If she didn't tell him that her ankles were bound as well, it must have been his own fantasy....

I do think he has a thing for JA - he did not hate looking at those pictures. But I think he was saying he might have added the ankle part to try to cover for JA's lie. That's how it came across to me.

Mine has been doing the cooking. Yay!!
He tries to talk to me and I can't here him b/c I have earbuds on. Poor guy shakes his head. He has certainly been neglected lately.

Mine is hooked on the trial....in fact he got in @ 11:30 CST (semi-retired) and the first thing he said was, "is the trial on yet".....LOL, I think i have created a monster. :great:

Juan was noticeably "softer" on the doc after he initially got very flustered. I think this was very interesting. When Samuels was bowing up and being defiant, Juan was appropriately harsh and confrontational, but when the doctor started telling the truth and answering questions without playing games, Juan relaxed his demeanor as well.

Agree...definitely noticed that.

My mom sent me some spare ribs through a meat company and I'm making some now. The aroma should keep me awake and they'll be done just before court time. :eat:

That is just cruel, Steely! My cottage cheese & pineapple is no longer sounding so great. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Not to disparage the good p$ychologist in any way, but I wouldn't consider his expert opinion to be especially cutting edge. Erroneous Zones was written 1977.

Well, what I gather from his testimony is that sometimes, when bad things happen, our brains block it out and we forget the traumatic event. Thanks Doc. What a revelation that is.

When he testified that maybe he added the part about her ankles being tied up as well, I thought "pervert". If she didn't tell him that her ankles were bound as well, it must have been his own fantasy....

He's just so awkward and bumbling. I could see Jodi seeing him as an easy mark, and being coy-flirty with him to get a sympathetic psyche report.

Hello Everybody! ! !:seeya:

I am ready for Round 2, although, I thought that was TKO. I am still shaking my head in disbelief, I saw and heard Dr. Samuels testimony and I still can't believe my eyes and ears, wow, just wow.:what:

We'll see how the DT spins this one.

GO JUAN ! ! ! :great:

Justice for 'Travis Victor Alexander' is getting really close!

when doc said maybe i should have re-administered that test it was like the room went dark and the dt could not find the switch again. the look on their faces was wth just happen. :floorlaugh:

With A LOT of help from A_News_Junkie , here is a close up of her when she puts something in the folder.

yourgrab.jpg

Morning all.

IMO I don't think Samuels sent Jodi cards and a gift because he was smitten with her, I think it was just about the monies. she needed to make it to trail for him to get his check.

I also think his unprepared act yesterday was intentional, I think he left items "on his desk" because he did not want them in that courtroom for some reason.

All moo

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Mine has been doing the cooking. Yay!!
He tries to talk to me and I can't hear him b/c I have earbuds on. Poor guy shakes his head. He has certainly been neglected lately.

My 7 year old keeps asking when this story is going to be over!

I hope the good Dr. shows up and is able to fOnction ok today! :)

I use the CNN livestream that is always reliable. Go to the CNN homepage:

http://www.cnn.com/

To the right of the screen, click on Newsroom/TV/Video. When the Jodi Arias trial is about to begin, the livestream link will appear. The link changes daily, but it's easy to access just minutes before trial coverage begins.

By far the clearest and most reliable link I've found. I used it throughout the CA trial as well. In full screen it's just as clear as it is in small screen.

www.cnn.com/video/?/tab/live#/video

All I know is it was hard enough to envision rope going around the headboard of that sleigh bed. Now you've got rope going around the FOOTBOARD? And there were NO PICTURES TAKEN? Oh, get real, fella! :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966