trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this has been said but did you all see the HUGE eyeroll from JA when JM asked about Samuels' memory problem? Holy cow, how inappropriate.

I did!!!!!!!!!!!
scores.jpg

Ok am I reading this right 75 means main issue is Anxiety? How interesting that she also scores over 60 on Antisocial, Schitzotypal & was it Histronic??

Crikey this means us armchair shrinks were pretty spot on identifing her PD but the "Expert" was not? LOL

Awe, I bet he's a big softie at home.

JM guards truth and justice vigorously. If you are on the right side, you have nothing to worry about. Cross the line and, well, you've already seen what happens.....

I think JM would do fine with a defense witness who was factual and did things without any potential issues of ethical compromise. What JM can't handle is witnesses who try to cover their tails with nonsense.

Watching this guy bumble is undoubtably the most exquisite experience of schadenfreude I've had in my life.

But you can't feel badly for the experience - after all, the good doctor brought it upon himself!

I for one am happy this case is not based on DNA. Can you imagine JM and an 'expert' witness arguing that. OMG

Can you imagine being JM's significant other?I wouldn't even attempt to win an argument with him!!!

Haha... that's very true.

I'm just "speculating" but he's probably a teddy bear. Gives in a lot to the ones he loves.

In the small amount of interviews I've had the fortune of catching he talks softly, is really sweet and doesn't seem to want to take credit for the good that comes out of his hard work. He is a True Gentleman. That significant other is a very lucky person :blushing: and I bet that person knows it.

I'm sure this has been said but did you all see the HUGE eyeroll from JA when JM asked about Samuels' memory problem? Holy cow, how inappropriate.

Somebody needs to isolate that clip and post it, there was so much win going on in that moment.

Ok am I reading this right 75 means main issue is Anxiety? How interesting that she also scores over 60 on Antisocial, Schitzotypal & was it Histronic??

Crikey this means us armchair shrinks were pretty spot on identifing her PD but the "Expert" was not? LOL

and her sadistic score was 4, appears something may be amiss!

I wonder if the doc is coming back after lunch?

I'd be propping up the nearest bar if I was him.

Bloomin' tightwad to say the least!

Can a witness just ... not come back? Is that allowed? LOL. If I were him, I'd hope to spontaneously combust.

Bearing in mind that I confess to be totally ignorant of this subject, can one of you, who does understand, explain to me why one would give a test based on persons already in therapy to a person who is undiagnosed and untreated. I suppose there is an answer but in my confusion it appears to be apples and oranges at this time. In other words why assume she fits into the test structure for patients versus the normal population? Call me utterly confused.
Add this to your concern: Critics of the MMPI have always argued that when creating this assessment, the sampling size was too small. LOL

You can bet that everyday Juan has his little elves sitting with a top off the line PDST expert that knows what he's talking about and looking for inconsitancies with Dr Troll.
Juan just dodn't think all this stuff himself he has a behind the scenes people that go through everything with a fine toothed comb.

What Juan is trying to do is discredit this dudes testimony so bad that the defence won't be able to go into damage control and correct Dr Trolls version.
So far Juan has him on the mat in a choke hold so soon he will body slam the Troll.

Dang real life - someone walked in my office and I am behind 10 pages!

I know, Just got in from work and missed the first half :( (AGAIN) Wish I still had that reception job where I answered 5 phone calls a day lol. DAMN IT.

I,m 53 pages behind lol. Tea will have to wait while I catch up.

Sorry - moan, moan, moan, forgot to say hello :seeya: to you all :)

I understand JA's issues with control and controlling the questioning, even her own counsel. But, I have rarely seen a witness fight so much to be in charge of everything in the courtroom. It makes him come across as vested in the outcome rather than just an expert providing an expert opinion.

Exactly!

Can you imagine if he did come back a little tipsy!!! :floorlaugh:

Just what this circus needs is a court jester......:facepalm:

Yah like the grief counselor in the kc case.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member