trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, the duct tape was used by Travis to hold a body bug (a recording/monitoring device) to his arm. You can see it on his arm in one of the pics of him on the bed.

You do not remember correctly. That body bug comes with its own strap, one of which is gray in color, so it has been commonly mistaken as a piece of duct tape. Duct tape was photographed on the floor by the washing machine, but it seems to be insignificant in this case, as it has not been brought up (yet) in court.

So creepy:
Dido-here with me lyrics - YouTube

Obsessed much?

I really feel she killed him to claim him, to possess him, so no one else could ever have what was hers.

There is another video where's she's in a closet peeking out between the slats of the door. That is the one that gives me chills. I'd bring it here but I don't know how. Hell all of this singers song are creepy like Jodi. I think this shows us what Jodi's minds like.

Any ideas who would be in the "back room". Paralegal?

Nope we're usually in Court too. Normally its our job to keep track of all the exhibits. What gets admitted and when.

I think she's sending the good doc a picture the old fashion Braille way, since she has no cellphone this time. Kinda like here's kisses and smooches.

Methinks she is attempting to send someone a note, a la the magazine pages, to someone. Maybe her tattletale friend who sits in everyday? I've been thinking the happiness on her face of late looks a lot like she's gettin' away with something.

And the tattletelling could make for a good diversion of more nefarious undertakings, if you catch my drift.

Poor Dido.

She doesn't deserve to be associated with this creepy defendant.

So some of her lyrics are 'dark'. Some aren't.
JA makes whatever she touches creepy - it's an unfair association imv.

Probably. Just like casey did.

I believe it would have had to have been done at the jail because once jodi was arrested, she was not allowed back out except for court. But then Dr. Samuels was trying to say that he had nothing to do with the jail which is why he reported sucicial ideation to jodi's attorneys instead of jail staff.

I can't imagine a defense attorney giving anything to tho their clients that is pivotal to the defense. general it's just reading materials or note paper for the defendant to keep them occupied.

How was he allowed to wear such a shirt???

That's what I'm saying!!!!

This is a death penalty case. Wouldn't Mr. Samuels want to administer the test as it was originally intended through the company where he purchased the test. It sounds as if he did this on his own??? Letting someone else grade the test would indicate he was truly being objective where in his testimony he appears to want to "slant" things she has said. Isn't that less than objective? jmo

now..don't all respond to any of my posts at once..
but how about just once?

O/t but I wish my takeout would hurry up im wasting away to nothing over here :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

There are over 550 questions and many are asked in a different manner. This allegedly checks for inconsistent responses or lies as long as the patient was not careless, bored, distracted, indecisive or etc... when answering questions.

Please show me the person who would not be bored taking an MMPI or any of the others you mentioned and I am from Minnesota but sorry State, I find that test useless.

The folder is still there, but her squirming in her seat right after moving it, tells me it means something to her.

Can't be sure if it was last week with the on and off's with this court proceeding but didn't someone post a clip of her possibly palming something. It was when the day's proceedings were over and the camera went off. A short time later they came back on and Jodi was in a doorway with her lawyers. Looked liked she was sneaking something then too.

Any regular trial tweeter out there willing to tweet that New Times article I posted and also to cover pic? Im at work so can't dig it up but it's on this thread under my posts- thanks!! Xo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89