trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is easy to WRITE an assertive statement, but there is no proof she was assertive because she claimed to be unassertive? Right. I'd say that she was pretty assertive the day she MURDERED Travis. She didn't shy away from conflict, and sure told him the way it should be.

Jumping off your post...

She sure wasn't unassertive when she slashed people's tires, sent letters to friends of Travis's, taped a sex conversation without someone's permission and so on. JA is very assertive. In fact, she moved TO Arizona when she was broken up with Travis..the list goes on and on.

He got her back on the objection to the speaking nature of it.

Ewwww juan pissed a wilmott! She's rude and intrusive,
Juan's doing a brilliant job!

I really wish we could be watching this on group Skype or something... I want to see everyone's reaction... Juan is on FIRE!!!!

"I'm going to object to the speaking nature of this"

Ha!!!

But there's a difference between assertive and aggressive. Jodi was hostile and sneaky and IMO was the epitome of passive aggressive. She did sneaky manipulative stuff behind Travis' back but to his face acted like it was ok for him to take Mimi to Cancun and acted like she was ok with them dating other people etc.

In a nutshell, a wimp with weapons. ITA. :)

Juan seems like he's finally getting tired of JW's crap. Visibly annoyed!

What is the meaning of all this talk of 'speaking objections' or 'speaking nature of this' that Juan just said?

I believe Juan can't believe all these unprofessional people that keep coming up in this trial including the DT. I do believe he gets frustrated that everyone has memory loss. JMO

I can't believe it myself, and you know what -- I think you're right. That is probably Juan's complete disbelief in the way in which this expert is testifying and his total frustration about not getting a straight answer.

If Jodi really and truly cannot use any writing utensils except the tiny pencils, her attorneys are kind of mean to put the cup of pens and pencils right in front of her. I like it!

It flustered the doctor, but IMO the doc was somewhat justified in that instance. I think it was really effective with Jodi but not so much with this witness.

I agree about him being justified but what I was thinking was more that the intention was to shake his cage, or, to use your word, fluster and embarrass him in front of the jury.

Ok, as much as I love Juan and think he's killing this trial - it gets old and loses its impact when he keeps asking witnesses if they have problems with their memories. Sorry :blushing:

I, personally, LOVE it. The Dr. is being a *advertiser censored*-clown and JM needs to take control. That shows me who is boss here. I don't like any pussyfooting around in regards to feeeeeelings.

Although you are the professional, I think the jury of peers might love it.

I believe Juan can't believe all these unprofessional people that keep coming up in this trial including the DT. I do believe he gets frustrated that everyone has memory loss. JMO

I agree. This "dr." seems to be checked out in a lot of ways. A lot like JA was on the stand. He examined her, yet he seems to know or remember very little and shows up to court after having left lots of his documents in his office, at home, or stuck in a drawer somewhere. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova