trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so stupid! A lot of these can apply to a lot of people. And the extreme ones just show she is a sociopath.

Oh wow, she's from my hometown - LONG BEACH, sweet, gotta read up on her. Nevermind, just saw that she's worked with abused women since 1978, so you'd think she'd be able to recognize a fake one NOT!

Wonder how much Alyce gets an hour?

What the heck is this? They can just claim 'typos' and 'oversights' on anything Juan nails them on? The jury doesn't believe this tripe, this isn't Florida!

Grr, I have to leave to take my daughter to girl scouts, means I'm going to miss the rest.

How on earth can an expert testify on the stand that he left out things in his written report that he'd now like to include? Unbelievable.

Blonde woman on HLN with Ryan yakking how Juan is taking him down rabbit holes and making it personal...well, maybe Juan knows how much this unprofessional is duping the state to try and help this killer. Shouldn't a professional be organized with standardized tests, according to the law? I hope Juan's experts got all their ducks in a row and not a quack like this one on the stand. Yesterday, he even sounded like Jodi talking at points...like she coached him.
People are asking how much this is costing and if Arias is paying but didn't the defense file motion to keep all that out, that state footing the bill for Arias? She has gamed the system to the max, imho.

RS: The correction I made in preparation of cross exam, when I realized that my report was not going to withstand the scrutiny of JM.

Hahahahahahaha, priceless.

I understand the frustrating nature of the way JM questions witnesses, but one has to understand that he not only has to create foundation for new exhibits, he needs a straight answer in order to impeach the credibility of the witness. He doesn't have to let a witness drone on and on and on...just so he seems "nice" and "accomodating".

WHO CARES???

This has nothing to do with why she killed Travis!!! This only has to do with what show she has been putting on since. WHO CARES!!! So much testimony of NOTHING! of Value.

mistakes a'la mistakes ... he has admitted to them so hence we should believe him???? 0_0

is there somewhere you can listen to trial live on iphone?

Download puffin or photon app (I have photon) go to azfamily.com and click on the JA trial live...then press the lightening bolt to activate flash and it plays! I listen this way on the way home from work.

So, D2, D3 and D4 are what he found for D. He said he found 2, then he began to list them, and in the end he said he found three.
Is he making this up on the spot?
It sounds like he just randomly ticked off boxes on his worksheet.

JA's probably mad he's been making $250 an hour and only bought her a $9 book.

Does she really think this is fixing anything? It's insulting to the Juror's intelligence.

Based on all this I'm freaking crazy !!!!!
I get sad, happy, angry and irritable.
I can't sleep at times, I get annoyed, I can't concentrate at times.

This Jury is not this stupid, NO WAY JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members