trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so stupid! A lot of these can apply to a lot of people. And the extreme ones just show she is a sociopath.

And yes, a lot of these can apply to someone who just brutally murdered a man and now is living in jail and facing the death penalty!

Now why would JA be in fear or terrified? The person who supposedly attacked and wanted to kill her is dead. She must just be fearing being found out!

He may come of better if he used the word "determined" rather than "found". It makes it look as if he were trying to find it.

He keeps saying "she reported, she reported"...I hope the jury sees this for what it is. She reported lots of things....but lied about them. Her reporting is lying. Just because JA reports something does not make it so. Evidence has shown the opposite. Why on earth does the DT have testimony thats about what JA "reported", since she is known liar? I will not understand anyone who says they believe a word she said or "reported".

Blonde woman on HLN with Ryan yakking how Juan is taking him down rabbit holes and making it personal...well, maybe Juan knows how much this unprofessional is duping the state to try and help this killer. Shouldn't a professional be organized with standardized tests, according to the law? I hope Juan's experts got all their ducks in a row and not a quack like this one on the stand. Yesterday, he even sounded like Jodi talking at points...like she coached him.
People are asking how much this is costing and if Arias is paying but didn't the defense file motion to keep all that out, that state footing the bill for Arias? She has gamed the system to the max, imho.

For me, if I were a juror, seeing Juan angry with this guy, who is so obviously and so exceptionally incompetent, would work for Juan's credibility, not against it.

I wonder how many people are collecting disability based on this idiot's diagnosis's

Did he just say " the killing superceeded the attack" ?
:facepalm:

So this was after he and Nurmi told her the ninja story wasn't going to work? Or is this another time warp we're in?

"replacement of reality"? REALLY? Translate to english = Lie.

How absurd. So glad we use tests like this and "doctors" like this to administer and interpret results to diagnose and testify on behalf of whackjobs.

She can have him "splain things for weeks - if I'm on the jury, there's no way I'm buying - it's not in my notes, there are errors and omissions, I can't find it blha blah...

I'm tuned off. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....

...but aren't all these "criteria" that she allegedly meets based upon her lies w/ the ninja story? So isn't it irrelevant? This guy's testimony didn't help her at all.
Willmott is entering the "dissociative state" as though she doesn't know it was the wrong "story".
UNBELIEVABLE !!!

Wait wasn't this test taken when she was still telling the Ninja story? How is he now finding her memory and killing of Travis on this test? I'm lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member