trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nap time over. Listening to Juan eviscerate the psych. testing is exhausting. I can't believe how much this guy had done wrong.

He gets upset that Juan is using his notes to point out where JA lied to him. As an impartial expert witness, why should it bother him that he wrote down her lies?

Methinks he's anything but an unbiased assessor of her mental condition.

His acting like this is totally unprofessional. He needs to own up to the facts and not whiffle and waffle. Just say, "Yes, that is what she told me and yes, these are her test results."

I agree. An expert witness is just there to report their findings, nothing more or less. Him getting combative and seemingly covering for Jodi makes him look so unprofessional and the jury has to find him in-credible now.

I'm worried about Quester....she/he hasn't been on today to do the countdown...

:wave: I just seem to be running late today ... along with a little apathy due to this courts lack of timeliness.

Thanks for the concern, Seguek9! :tyou:

This is right in the timeframe when she made up the pedo story.

You show up in court say you don't have her records but he can tell you what they said?

JA tries so hard to get the jurors eye contact when they come in. I bet none of them even glance her way...

I just did a quick search and it's not showing again through the end of March. Aw shucks, I'm sorry! :yow:

No worries! You can buy the ep on Youtube, I might do that once the trial is over. Thanks for your help!

I'm watching the Wendy Andriano story on "Snapped" during the break.

Juan's awesome!!!!!

It's pretty interesting. She is one nasty woman. She is exactly where she should be.

how can he not know what date she took the test

It was a pencil. She was probably just putting it in the notebook to take notes. I hate Jodi but I don't think there is anything sneaky about her getting a pencil and putting it in the notebook she uses to write her notes in.

Perhaps....but why act like that (sneaky and trying to hide her action)? She is just unbelievable to me, and not in a good way. No moral code with this woman.

Do you think she may be trying to steal a pencil 0_o

Nap time over. Listening to Juan eviscerate the psych. testing is exhausting. I can't believe how much this guy had done wrong.

He gets upset that Juan is using his notes to point out where JA lied to him. As an impartial expert witness, why should it bother him that he wrote down her lies?

Methinks he's anything but an unbiased assessor of her mental condition.

His acting like this is totally unprofessional. He needs to own up to the facts and not whiffle and waffle. Just say, "Yes, that is what she told me and yes, these are her test results."

ITA but he could be taking it as the Pros are questioning his diagnosis as a professional.

I hope they strip search her and do a full cavity exam before she leaves the cells in the courthouse. Today and every day.

Except then she would be having entirely too much fun. And it might delay trial the next day.

how can he not know what date she took the test

LOL, I guess he just wasn't much into taking correct medical records. I wonder if he even wrote her name on his scratch paper answer sheets.

Howdy good people:seeya:

Getting in where i fit in...

sure wish my son would hurry up and get his drivers license, so I wouldnt have to pick him up and risk missing out on the trial.when he can drive himself, I will be so happy:rocker:.

I did let him drive home tho, he has his learning permit..he also has a led foot like his mama:blushing:

I am ready to go...

Every time a witness says" UM...." I hear Judge Judy screaming UM IS NOT AN ANSWER! LOL

Bad girl at lunch,bacon,eggs and pancakes,threw in some orange slices to convince myself I was eating something healthy!Gonna blame it on Juan for whetting my appetite !

Elley Mae - can't reply to last thread, but I know it is not the folder she is taking. See my earlier posts. Things move to fast around here to read everything but earlier today I posted several links and time stamps. She also was up to something hinky using the orange folder later yesterday too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth