trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite time re: Travis' brother was when JM caught JA about the gas cans in SLC. It lasted a brief second, but the camera went to the family, then Stephen and Samantha looked at each other and smiled.... it was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Yes it was.

then why does my dh keep telling me its cold in the desert at night?

Depends on the desert. Some deserts are very cold... some aren't. So you might want to ask him what desert he's talking about. :) There are numerous deserts all over the globe. :)

We live in a big house and run the central air non stop during the summer here in Texas. If you didn't you would die and Arizona is even hotter (ugh!). It doesn't cost near that much. But maybe our electricity rates are lower.

I, too, am the proud owner of my own private Texas igloo. It's mine and I'll set the a/c at 68 if I want to!

Wondering if the part where he pulls out the toilet paper and says something about "carp" is where Jodi got her, "He made me feel like a piece of used toilet paper"!!! :what:

EXACTLY! JA is devoid of any real thoughts of her own. Witch!

Did you really know him?

We knew him...but more in the way of " Ted is weird..." ...we would see him at the market occasionally.....he and my ex hubby had a conversation once about logging roads. His property is for sale (the cabin is gone though)...ive thought about putting in an offer on the land--super cheap...

Pretty darn hot in Las Vegas too. Thank God for the sprinkler misters on the strip. We went without a car and walked every where. They claim the buses come by every 15 min. BIG JA LIE.

OMG---THE DEFENSE ATTY ON HLN:

"Jodi did not tell the truth at first about self defense because as a Domestic Violence Victim, she is al to familiar with nobody believing her.She knew nobody would believe her anyway. And look folks, she was right. " :banghead:

What a crock. I HOPE her defense team does try that. They probably will after the DV 'expert' testifies.

"Central air" that gets you cold enough to pull a sweater out of storage in June in AZ in a house the size of TA's ...Would run you about $800 for the month of June. I dunno... but in my house Homie don't play dat.

I made that exact point when we were discussing the roommates' failure to notice the smell. I was soundly rebuked :)

Depends on the desert. Some deserts are very cold... some aren't. So you might want to ask him what desert he's talking about. :) There are numerous deserts all over the globe. :)

It's hot in THIS desert. We have fried eggs outside on just about every surface.

I will write this only because it is relevant.

Travis was in the shower for 5 days? If the central air was not on i'm sure the roommates would of noticed alot quicker.

BTW~ One of my good friends lives in Tucson and I visited her in August! So Yes, I do know it's HOT! ;)

"Central air" that gets you cold enough to pull a sweater out of storage in June in AZ in a house the size of TA's ...Would run you about $800 for the month of June. I dunno... but in my house Homie don't play dat.

Redding, CA is very HOT in the summer and most days are over 100+.....it is a dry heat like Arizona and the evenings are wonderful. I sometimes put a sweater on, in the house, when the AC is too cold for me. I don't think JA had a sweater on for that reason. Like many of you, I think she was wearing a sweatshirt with the pocket is the front.

Don't forget what Abe Abdelhadi says regarding JA's deep and abiding convictions to her new-found faith:

Abe [reaching for the back of Jodi's unmentionables...]: Those aren't magic underwear!

Jodi: No, but there's magic in them! [Tee hee hee]

Abe had Jodi's number. He also figured out and called Jodi on using other guys to rile Travis up. Jodi was manipulating Travis, but wants a halo over her head. She was also dating other guys.

WHOAAA. Great Catch. Definitely pill popping. Wonder if Wilcott gave her something she was not supposed to have.

Speculated...ALA Samuels, that it was pop rocks. But, I thought at time JA looked like she was in a trance.

I'm sure the central air was on. She wore the "sweater" inside the house then changed when she got into her fognesia.

Yeah, that will be the explanation if it's ever brought up in court. I live in the south and we have 100 degree heat more days than I care to count in the summer; I also have central air in my house, but you won't see me wearing a sweater from May-October, inside or out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth