trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I saw was a yellow/white composition notebook. You know like those hard cover black ones only this one was yellow.

Yes.

But it's just weird that it disappears then detective Flores is looking for something. And it was suggested that the dr (haha) could have picked it up by accident. Hopefully just a bunch of her own ramblings in there!

Just think the video should be shown to those who should be keeping an eye on her.
:seeya:

Depends on the desert. Some deserts are very cold... some aren't. So you might want to ask him what desert he's talking about. :) There are numerous deserts all over the globe. :)

he said arizona desert

I will write this only because it is relevant.

Travis was in the shower for 5 days? If the central air was not on i'm sure the roommates would of noticed alot quicker.

BTW~ One of my good friends lives in Tucson and I visited her in August! So Yes, I do know it's HOT! ;)

And Tucson is at least 10 degrees cooler than the PHX most of the time. It's already been in the 90's here.

Love this.

Juan, talking to the witness, about him not updating the report after discovering some new lies that she told him:

" So what you are telling us is that you THREW UP YOUR HANDS and said oh no, I have already finished my report..."

I love his way with words...LOL

A lot of people are excusing the judge's lack of control because this is a "death penalty" trial. Then they don't like us complaining about the defense team and their tactics because, after all, this is a "death penalty" trial.

Can we all be honest here please? This is a "victim who was slaughtered" trial. Jodi is upset? I don't care! Defense team wants more latitude? I don't care! The judge feels she must give more leeway for the defendant so she is not overturned? I don't care!!!

This trial is all about Travis, who was stabbed in the heart and back and hands and feet, 29 times! Travis's throat was slit from ear to ear! Travis was shot in the temple!

So she was going to get dumped? I don't care! We all get used at one time or another, in one way or another. We all feel cheated and get hurt at least once. We don't kill.

This Is ALL about Travis. So please all you bleeding hearts who feel for the judge, who feel bad for thedefense, who keep saying, well after all this is a death penalty case. Stop it!
Jodi is guilty of premeditated felony murder.

ALL ABOUT TRAVIS. AND JUSTICE.

:clap::clap::clap:

I fully expect to be sitting at a traffic light in a few months and be approached by a disheveled, confused man, going by the name of Samuels, who wants to clean my windshield for a dollar.

...or trying to barter for some kind of service.

Love this.

Juan, talking to the witness, about him not updating the report after discovering some new lies that she told him:

" So what you are telling us is that you THREW UP YOUR HANDS and said oh no, I have already finished my report..."

I got a good chuckle on that one too...:floorlaugh:

Love this.

If memory serves, my kids said the same thing when I asked them about assignments.

Originally Posted by Schuby
I kind of said this on the other thread but I'm bringing it over, I don't think people get how odd that book thing is. I've had therapists. If one of them randomly sent me a self-help book, I think I'd feel so strange I'd just stop seeing them.

You kind of said it on the other thread maam
Ma'am you did or you didn't say it on the other thread! There's no kind of saying things here! Do you understand me. Ma'am ! Did you or did you not say it! Can't have it both ways!!
In Juan's own style

JOKING OF COURSE
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I couldn't resist lol
:seeya:

Me thinks if JA smuggled a gun it would more likely be in her A versus her V!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Well from the pic I saw, she could hide a AK-47 in there, just sayin.........:floorlaugh:

I made that exact point when we were discussing the roommates' failure to notice the smell. I was soundly rebuked :)

I'm so glad you raised that issue. It has been driving me insane that the roommates didn't investigate what had to be an increasingly hideous smell. Second floor bathroom with a window in... JUNE! I guess you have to live in AZ to get the heat and how truly bizarre their INACTION was. Obviously the key was readily accessible to the guy with the blondish hair... can't recall his name? Odd.

Well all my eyes need to take a break for the first time today :) All of you stay safe, sleep tight and know how very much you all are appreciated for your incredible analysis, hysterical comments and posts and even for your questions. This is one amazing group of people.
Sleep tight and see ya all tomorrow! :)

These HLN jurors are asking dumb questions. They are not paying attention. The doc's rx is based on known lies!

Hi Curious: i am so with you here! I am sick and tired of those who care more about the rights of the defendant than what happened to the victim; our justice system is so skewed in the direction of the defendant that the victim gets lost in the shuffle. Juan Martinez is the passionte and brilliant voice for Travis Alexander- thank you Mr. Martinez for bringing justice back into the courtroom.

Yes! He is absolutely brilliant. I will be so glad when he gets that psycho convicted.

"Central air" that gets you cold enough to pull a sweater out of storage in June in AZ in a house the size of TA's ...Would run you about $800 for the month of June. I dunno... but in my house Homie don't play dat.

My trustworthy AC man once told me that one cannot expect an AC to cool the house more than 20 degrees less than outdoor temps. So, if it's 100 out, it's 80 inside. With double paned windows and a new AC system I can get it to about 23 degrees differential, but not much beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth