trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody email Juan and tell him to be sure to ask about this baloney (imo):

Quote:
Originally Posted by josie1986
did he not say yesterday that he didn't interview anyone but jodi? or did i get that wrong
Nope, you got that right. But now he remembers the story with the knife.

Kind of surprising she never told us about it during her 17 days on the stand.

Bless all of you that are listening and posting the highlights. I just had to take out the earbuds and go with just watching. I am hoping and waiting for jury questions. I simply can't abide this witness or the cheap trick defense.

OMG...The Dr is parrotting the answer WillNOT is feeding him.

Polly want a cracker!

JW is so snarky today!! When asked to supply the date of the supposed attack by Travis, she said, "Ok, the date of this attack. There must have been many then". Makes me so :furious:

Maybe we ought to keep reminding people that it is not necessary for JA to have planned Travis' murder from the time she left Yreka for her to be convicted of first-degree murder. 25+ stab wounds, throat cut, gun shot to the head is ENOUGH!

"Premeditation" means that the defendant intended to kill another human being or knew [he] [she] would kill another human being, and that after forming that intent or knowledge, reflected on the decision before killing. It is this reflection, regardless of the length of time in which it occurs, that distinguishes first degree murder from second degree murder. An act is not done with premeditation if it is the instant effect of a sudden quarrel or heat of passion. [The time needed for reflection is not necessarily prolonged, and the space of time between the intent or knowledge to kill and the act of killing may be very short.]

Does she remember this traumatic knife event? Have flashbacks of it? Because THIS is going to blow their whole case out of the water. They should have thought this through... :facepalm:

You mean there was no fognesia for this event?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think second degree is even an option in this case.

When the judge gives the jury their instructions she can/will give them that choice in Arizona.

Right now the charge is First Degree and Burglary.

Anyone catch WHEN/date she told Dr. about he 13yr old knife point experience?

HA! She opened the door to the speaking objections, and is now throwing a tantrum. If you can't play with the big dawg, keep your hiney at the defense table :)

I love how today JM is stopping Jennifer dead in her tracks with the speaking objections.

Did Wilmott really just say something like "oh geez" when told to approach?

so samuals testified yesterday under oath he ONLY interview jodi,and now he is testifying under oath he interviewed her brother....can he not be prosecuted or something for lying on the stand?

How can this "doctor" be answering questions about an attack when she was 13?? Thought this was re-direct? Any lawyers in the house?

JW has these little childish temper tantrums whenever she's objected to by JM. Miss Katiecoolady, is this something you can ask Janine if she's seeing too?

While we are waiting for the fireworks show to begin, who did Jodi actually confess to the very first time? Was it the Dr.? If it was the detective has the video been shown? TIA!

According to Samuels it was him and Nurmi.

After this witness' stating that Jodi was sexually assaulted because she was asleep, I guess that the next witness' reason why Snow White was sexually assaulted was because she was asleep when the prince kissed her to wake her up. Unbelievable.

Wow, does Wilmott feeeel she's helping her client? Kind of sounds like she's making it worse... I love her pale purple suit, tho. Maybe that will help?

if her answers don't matter, why giver her the test? Whatever she answered will fit to what the doctor diagnosed in his opinion...that doesn't seem reliable, or accurate to me - I wonder if it sounds good to her as she asks her questions? Does she not know hew to rephrase?

The 'Doctor' is practically leaning in to the Judge's bench to listen. Yech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966