trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in 2010 she didn't react but in 2013 she cries on cue. Please explain...

This is unbelievable. JW is trying to retake the test for JA, but RS made it clear yesterday that he didn't care what the answers were - he was going to judge it as PTSD no matter what.

Jeez I guess we can be thankful he didn't give her the test that had several hundred questions right? We wouldn't want this to drag on too long or anything. :banghead:

I'm so sad for the family and loved ones of Travis....this is not the way our justice system was meant to work. :(

Huh, I wonder how many women have been woken up at night by their men. I wonder if Jodi responded to Travis.
Is it illegal to crawl through doggie doors and then crawl in beds of sleeping men w/o their consent?

The defense team is filibustering....

STOP THEM, JUDGE!!! PLEASE!!!:please:

They keep saying the questions apply either way but the question was about being assaulted by a STRANGER. They can't claim she was thinking of being assaulted by Travis.

All these lead to her "perception" that Travis made her kill him. It's not her fault. she's always been a victim. According to her she's been traumatized since she was seven years old and was hit with a wooden spoon.

Shaking hands? Come on Dr. perjury is bad mmmkaay? What objective evidence is there that she was trying to create distance? Just make it up as you go along

LMAO! She was telling the ninja story because she was in denial?

OH, I think I have heard it all now!

This is VERY insulting to the jury. :twocents:

She wasn't in denial she was trying to save her a$$!!

The good Dr. told us yesterday that these numbered scores didn't mean anything. Now today, they mean everything. And all of the sudden he has all of his papers with him.

So NOW we're getting..

YES/NO
answers

refreshing!

I hope this jury comes back with a guilty of first-degree murder verdict in a matter of hours like saying "THAT'S how it's done!"

I agree. That would be the ultimate middle finger salute to this awful defendant and her odious defense team. But I would hope it would happen within minutes, not hours.

I am in denial .....

denial that this trial will ever end! :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members