trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DR: " There is no way to check. So one could exaggerate their answers, and there would be no way to double check that."

IS THIS HELPING THE DEFENSE? I don't think so. JW is just showing us, question by question, how utterly meaningless this test is.

... And.... as I understand it..... they will be bringing out JA's Driver's License Test next... and going over each and every question with the Good Doctor...

It should be just about as relevant as THIS test...KWIM? :waitasec:

This has been a most interesting trial. Everybody believes Jodi will be found guilty and get life or death. Personally I am betting on Second Degree.

I have believed this since day one.

I don't believe Jodi left home with the intention of murdering Travis. I do think she wanted him and all that he possessed and she went there determined to do anything to achieve that end result.

I think she thought she could talk him into anything. But...Travis wanted the sex and not the girl. So she was Travis 'Dirty Little Secret'.

<mod snip>

In my mind something went terribly wrong that June 4. Something neither of them saw coming.

I do believe it was when Travis was in the shower and Jodi might have checked his phone and phone messages and saw Mimi asking about travel plans.

I think she went nuts and the rest is history.

Second degree from this jury!

Ok have at me...:facepalm:

Everything in you post makes sense if you disregard all of the following premeditation evidence:

- Her grandmother's house (where she lived) was burgled and the same type of gun as the murder weapon was stolen.
- She borrowed money on June 3rd from an ex-bf because she "had to go see Travis."
- She borrowed gas cans from DB.
- She bought a 3rd gas can and lied about returning it.
- She rented a car 100 mi. away, and asked for a nondescript car.
- she filled up 3 gas cans in Pasadena and lied about it.
- She lied about skaters turning her license plate upside down/removing the front one.
- She turned her phone off while in AZ
- She got her nails done, starbucks, was worried about driving in the desert, but didn't buy a car charger to charge her phone.

If you ignore ALL that (and I'm sure others will let me know I've forgotten some evidence), then I would agree with you. It is possible, IMO, that she said to herself that she would give TA one more chance to "see the light" and cave to her wishes (whatever those manipulation desires were), but if not....then he would have to be gotten rid of. :twocents:

I can't remember.... Did JM ever establish with Jodi that Travis never traveled to visit her? It was always Jodi going to him.

Is Samuels trying to tell us he scored her on PTSD when she claims she can't sleep because of the noise in prison, that she has no future, that she can't visit people???

JW seems out of breath at times and it annoys the crap out of me...idk why

Really? It was distracting her from her school work? From those taxing GED classes?

Please JM. I love ya, I do but don't question this Samuels for too long again!

I literally can't keep my eyes open.
Was that an emu in the courtroom!?! :what:

So will she be moved to a new wing and get more services in jail if she gets LWOP or will things remain pretty much the same?

Interview, crime scene photos, INTERVIEWS WITH FAMILY MEMBERS??? Whoa! Hold up! Didn't he say he didn't do those?!? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member