trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is unbelievable. JW is trying to retake the test for JA, but RS made it clear yesterday that he didn't care what the answers were - he was going to judge it as PTSD no matter what.

Jeez I guess we can be thankful he didn't give her the test that had several hundred questions right? We wouldn't want this to drag on too long or anything. :banghead:

Dr. Big Gus is going to need a wheel barrow to put all of his notes in when/IF he ever gets off the stand

Good lord, an hour recess!

Oh, maybe JW is finally done (crosses fingers) and it is time for jury questions.

So hoping that is what is going on!

FFS

Was it age 13 or age 14 this knife to JA neck happened (didn't happen)??
we heard both ages or did this yahoo correct himself to age 14 :furious: jeesh

Or was it age 12, while tied to a tree? (<---this will be the 'story' by tomorrow)

The "speaking objection" is like the "leading" objection in that the lawyer is doing the testifying instead of the witness when they ramble on.

I wish that "speaking objections" had come up when Juan was crossing JA. Every time Juan would have JA backed in a corner, Nurmi would say over and over, "objection, she doesn't remember! she said that like 6 times now! she doesn't remember! She already testified that she has no memory!" Always reminding her of what she said in prior testimony. It's so ridiculous.

Hey!

They left Judge Stephens's mic hot for several seconds there.

Detective Flores just said hi to his mom...

Wtf ....is the judge ignoring Juan?

Okay, maybe I'm missing something, but it seems the whole point of this guy's testimony is to tell us she has PTSD. She killed a man (brutally, I might add), it's not surprising if she does have PTSD, right? That has nothing to do with the murder itself, does it? I'm confused :(

The point isn't the PTSD, the point is to legitimate her fog story by showing the lack of memory is a symptom of an accepted disorder.

whoa....yesterday he said he didn't interview anyone else but JA.
How convenient to add 'interviewed family members' after defending not doing so yesterday.
Or do I have this wrong.
Funny how psychopathic twists are playing out

Where is Dexter when you need him? ...we can save the state of Arizona and the tax payers money and then have immediate justice for Travis's family

But...but....but.... Dexter wouldn't take matters into his own hands until after the trial if she was freed for some reason.

Nurmi to the judge "could someone come back and get me, cause I might forget". LMFAO, is this DT for realz? :floorlaugh:

Shoot, I forget when they are coming back. Anyone? What time does this resume?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member