trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sad for the family and loved ones of Travis....this is not the way our justice system was meant to work. :(

Respectfully, I kind of think it IS pretty much exactly how our system is supposed to work. I do feel horrible for Travis's family having to sit thru this. Especially, after losing him so tragically, then having to hear this woman slander him when he can't defend himself. The way JA has handled this is wrong wrong wrong.

However, as far as our justice system, I do think this is basically, exactly how it's supposed to work. JA has a right to a fair trial, to present a defense, to a jury of her peers, etc., etc. Just like all of us would want if we or someone we cared about was on trial for murder.

I think she's getting a fair trial. And thats what we want, because, if she doesn't, they can appeal it. The judge has to let JW go thru all this (the test questions) if that is the strategy the defense chooses (for better or worse and I think maybe worse I don't know). Juan got to take as long as he wanted (he's much more effective in most observer's opinions and more entertaining tho Im not saying that's his goal)and there are folks who thought it was belabored. My point is that they are giving her a fair trial.

It's the defense job to defend and the prosecutor's job to prosecute. And the judges job to make sure each side gets a fair chance. Thats what they are doing IMO. :twocents: It's very interesting to watch.

Not necessarily. He may have READ an interview that someone else did with her brother.

This would then fall under doctor/client privilege, so it can't be challenged and doesn't require corroboration? If so, the DT is far more devious than I thought.

I let mine sit in the dryer all afternoon, and so they were really wrinkled. So I just washed them all over again. :angel: Hopefully I will take them out in time this afternoon.

GUILTY here, too!

And letting dishes sit in the sink with the hot dishwater, which becomes frigid dishwater before I get to them... so just drain half the water and put scalding hot water back in the sink so as not to waste all the bubbles.

What happened? We were back according to audio, I switch over to the video tab and all I see is the Seal again?

I knew it! :furious: I bet the defense is throwing a crowbar into the rest of the day and the jury gets sent home in just a few minutes. Darn them! :banghead:

Dang, I was trying to prepare countrystyle steak with mushroom gravy while listening to the trial and thought that I would put a little touch of cayenne pepper to kick it up a notch. Wasn't paying attention, (too busy trying to listen to trial) and opened the wrong side of the container. Dumped a heck of a lot of kick to the steak, is all I'm saying.:facepalm:

emeril.jpg

BAM!

Anyone else take the Psychopath test? I'm not sure what my score means :panic: I think it means I'm NOT ONE right???

Scores range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.2. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 5.51% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 24.72% of people who have taken this test.

That 24.72% has me worried I don't play well with others in the sandbox????

My results were the same. I wonder how many WS's are in this range LOL?

Dang, I was trying to prepare countrystyle steak with mushroom gravy while listening to the trial and thought that I would put a little touch of cayenne pepper to kick it up a notch. Wasn't paying attention, (too busy trying to listen to trial) and opened the wrong side of the container. Dumped a heck of a lot of kick to the steak, is all I'm saying.:facepalm:

:floorlaugh: "kick it up a notch"...
Just say BAM when you serve it!

Mine:

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.3. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.0. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

Mine:

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.4. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.6. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.
You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 16.15% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 54% of people who have taken this test.

:waitasec: Whatever that means.

Beth Karas InSession
Court was about to resume with the questions to jurors when a spectator got sick in the gallery. She vomited at her seat and again in the hallway. #JodiArias

Mine:

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.3. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.0. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

I think that's one test that would be very easy to cheat on... just fill in the answers that make you sound conscientious and compassionate. :what:

What could the questions from the jurors ask that we don't already know? Do some jurors actually believe any of his testimony?

He quacks like a duck. Quack, Quack.

Judge is going to call it quittin' time when we go live - just a growing suspicion... GRRR... The DT is probably drawing this sidebar out to make sure this happens. GRRR v.02.

I think it's time for the jury to start putting some pressure on the Judge about all the wasted time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71