trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The female lawyer is sooooooooooo rude with her tone of voice.:what:

Teresa

This is so stupid! We've already heard JA herself say she enjoyed the sex!!!

I wish Wilmott would STFU.

I don't know why I am even watching this, it is really bugging me so much!

We've literally heard this story five times. Again I ask, WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH SELF DEFENSE? :banghead:

LOL - pure waste of money. I have 35 years experience cleaning house -
can I get paid $250/hour?

I actually told a co-worker earlier that I'd rather stay here than go home on time because I don't want to clean the HUGE mess I left at home as the result of deciding to clean out/rearrange kitchen cabinets on a Tuesday night! So if you were close enough we could SO negotiate your fee!!! :cool:

Here we go... Now Doc S is defending as a Jodi' "Battered Women Syndrome", just in line for the next defence witness.

Why was Jodi uncomfortable with the oral sex?

DR: "Because it was occurring too soon--the relationship hadn't gone on too long. And they were at his friends house and he came into her room and performed oral sex on her. She was not sure it was appropriate under the circumstances. "

Yah RIIGGGHHHHTTTTTTT.....poor innocent Jodi.....:floorlaugh:

This "too soon" talk is such BS.... I can't even.... :furious: Mind you, I'm not judging her on her sex life, there's far too many other things to judge her on, but we know her history.

Wow, I didn't realize I was on a live feed. I keep mistaking it for a re-run. What is up with this? She asked the same questions yesterday! This is ridiculous.

Camera just showed close up of Jodi writing. She is definitely right handed. Her whole show of drinking water with her left hand and holding cup so weirdly was scripted and if I was on jury, I would convict her just for being a conniving b----. Guess no defense lawyer would ever want me on a jury. She is a *advertiser censored*. I said so from the beginning.

Dr Samuels said she was uncomfortable because having sex with Travis came too soon. This is laughable! Jodi has had oral sex since she was 15. I am tired of her sexcapades and defense lawyers, listen up, the jury will hate her. Just sayin.....

Husband away, business is slow ... so I can throw myself into this for rest of week. YAY!!!

Dr Daniela Schreier ‏@doctordaniela 28s
#jodiarias Expert "JA thought she needed to comply to hold up the relationship." Tests could have been given2reveal this form of"dependency"

I believe Jodi said the first time they tried it they used twine, but it hurt her.

So of course Travis went out and bought about a hundred yards of decorative rope to make her more comfortable the next time while he was wrapping it and looping it all around his bed and tying it to her ankles and wrists. You know, just in case she decided to sneak into AZ and surprise him one day even though he had pretty much told her to stay out of his life forever because he thought she was a sociopath.

:rolleyes:

Dr. Samuels has already taught me a great deal about the Law of Inaction.

Meanwhile, at the local KOA...

hippotent1a.png

:floorlaugh:You made me laugh out loud. Had outpatient surgery Monday morning, hurts like hell to sit right now, so laughing isn't an easy thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966