trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Dexter when you need him? ...we can save the state of Arizona and the tax payers money and then have immediate justice for Travis's family

How many questions do we have to go through??

I really wonder if there's any limit to this DT's ramblings.
At what point can/should the Judge say 'Enough, we've been here --- days talking about this'.

So doc... do you even care about what Arias did to Travis?? What do you think about the pain and trauma that Arias put Travis through? UGH.

I don't know how much longer I can listen to these quacks...:twocents:

Four years ago today, my brother & his wife were brutally murdered. For four years, I have relied on the members here for support. I have NOT been disappointed! Thanks for the PM's and remembering. Love you guys! Sorry for the O/T Mods, but the peeps here brings me to tears.

So sorry Tulessa. I will definitely read the thread about them....that's just terrible.

I think it is a very bad thing when you spend longer rehabbing your expert than you did questioning him the first time. :wait:

How did Jodi know that her score would be elevated if she responded to certain questions in a certain way? Did Dr. S coach her about how to "fake" the test score? His methods are definitely suspect. I think the good doc manipulated scores to favor the DT's defense of JA. :moo:

if you fake a test you know you have to lay off some things and not answer high or yes to everything because it will be obvious. it's like cheating on a test in school, you don't want to get 100% you will answer some questions wrong so as not to arouse suspicion.

She did fall asleep accidentally on Travis' bed while he was out on a date... :facepalm:

I believe Willmot thinks if she keeps this up long enough the jury will forget the part about the questions all being answered during the ninja period.

Lord help us if there's more than 30...

Just saw a screen shot - it was fuzzy, but it looked (to me) like there were two columns of questions, and the 30's started at the top left side - but I only saw it for a second. If true - it goes up to about 50 - for THAT page, anyway.

:banghead:

This is not re direct! It is another direct! I cannot believe the Judge is allowing JW to reask these questions. What a waste of time for the JUrors. I cannot wait to hear what our insiders say about the Juror's behavior. I would imagine they are OVER it.

And this is all consistent with her having PTSD from premiditated murder.

JW: "Dr Samuels, what did Jodi answer to question 69 ?

DS: "Can you repeat question 69 ? I don't have my notes ..."

JW: "Sure ... "

Question 69 -

How would you characterize yourself ?

a) Parasite
b) Stalker
c) *advertiser censored*
d) Pathological liar
e) All of the above

DS: "She answered e) all of the above"

JW: "Judge, may we approach ..."

Status