trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the rebuttal case, can the same witnesses who already testified be called again?

Okay the board is acting very very strange. I'm seeing quotes by other people but attributed to another poster. It's not only happening to me but I'm seeing it on almost everyone's post where there is a quote. Like something I said is now showing another poster's name when someone tries to click "Quote" to reply to it.

me too and i'm getting double posts. I think WS has ptsd from this trial

Anddddd....once again I don't see what merit diagnosing JA with PTSD brings. This is after she brutally murdered TA? So what. It doesn't explain or excuse the murder itself. It doesn't matter what she felt afterwards. It doesn't demonstrate any level of self-defense. It's just a complete waste of time as it doesn't help the jury with what they will have to decide. :banghead:

Right, but then JW was trying to parallel it with what JA says is the true story - her killing Travis. She repeated all the same questions, including fearing harm to someone else.

Right. What she did was to first ask about her being assaulted by a stranger, which he explained as this new story of being held at knife point at 13. Then she read the next questions as isolated questions rather than questions in a sequence, so that it would appear reasonable for Jodi to give answers about June 4, 2008, when in the actual sequence of questions on the test, it is clear that the remaining questions were follow ups to the experience of assault by a stranger.

Very good question and if not...why not? I thought that was par for the course. If the defense had an "expert" evaluating her I thought the prosecution could do the same?

I think that may only be true in the case of an insanity plea. So, it wouldn't apply here. JMHO

I was reading the FB page The State vs Jodi Arias, and someone said "REMEMBER none of this testimony goes to the jury when they go back to chambers to decide their vote...NONE

Is it true?

Not true.

The only pieces that the jury will not receive is copies of the presentation PICTURES that Dr. Speculation used early on on the over-head monitor, regarding brain functions and descriptions.

I know I'm way behind since I'm watching HLN but Wilmont is trying to rehabilitate JM's dismantlement of this witness. But the problem is she kept harping on the lies yet once again that JA testified to. IE the Ninja story. IMO rehabilitation is beyond hope here, the Jury has lost any interest and his credibility went out the Court House windows yesterday.

Also, can Nurmi's body language be more evident today? He seems to be locked on a screen that points directly away from the witness stand, not giving any interest as to what he has to say, No acknowledgement of Wilmont, no one really. He's completely disengaged from the Trial today.

Under all this carp, smoke and mirrors, just have the jury look at the post mortem pics of TA. She DID that to him. What more does anyone need to know. Those pics sealed it for me. One gunshot? Maybe something to deliberate. She butchered a sweet, promising human soul and tossed him like trash in that dank shower. Just look at the pics. That's IT.

I seriously dread ALV getting on the stand....I think we should pool all of our xanax, vallium and ativan in a big bowl and we just pass it around the group here :)

i'll take a gin & tonic, with marvin gaye singing what's going on.:great: alv will drag ta right down main street. :moo:

oh please thy jury, oh please do have sympathy for me for i shall be forever grateful. even my bony veiny hands need your sympathy for i have losteth all of my sexiness.

picture.php

This is what I mean when I posted about her Glaring into the family side of the gallery and NOT facing the jury as they walkin or leave.

2 mins before the jurors are due back ....

Are-You-Ready_frame_link.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member