DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone puked...But just clean it up and move on. Jeeze.:rolleyes:

At least this is a "New" delay.

See you all tomorrow.

And see all the early risers (or night owls) tomorrow morning!

:seeya:

So now the jurors have 100 questions for Samuels?

Are the interviews available anywhere in their entirety? Anyone know?

HLN said that on Friday night at 6 PM (EST) they will play all of JA's interrogation tapes.

Keep in mind that with HLN this could take until Sunday midnight with all their advertisements.

JVM is saying she has new police interrogation tapes never released.

JA crying asking If she can clean herself up a bit before she gets arrest. LOL

The new video shows her after her arrest, wiping her eyes saying "this is a very shallow question -everyone will know how shallow I am" then "is this public knowledge now?" then "will this be on the news tonight?" then "can I have time to clean myself up?" - when told No we see her sitting on the floor trying to restyle her hair by shaking her head around.
Her main worry is how she will look when the news hits the airwaves...

There gets to be a point where you gotta wonder if this judge really wants to work. It is bad work practice to keep putting off court for one reason or another. You wouldn't close your business because someone threw up.

Katiecoolady said that Gus Jr. dragged his suitcase through the freshly spewed stomach chunks.* :eek:

*I phrased that a bit differently than she did.

That dang camera operator in the courtroom must have super quick fingers!

I mean, we were back, had audio, picture of JA in the same coat as yesterday and then *BAM* back to the seal before I ever even heard a lurch!

I wonder why this jury has 100+ questions for Dr. Samuels. This doctor can't even keep his notes and records in order and the defendant lied on those tests, seems cut and dry to me, what the????

This new video is a bombshell she mentioned someone told her Travis was desperate to get married
Motive for murder
They had a big fight

And that she CONFRONTED Travis about it!! CONFRONTED!!!!!!!! Didn't RS say she was not confrontational!!!

I'm sitting here grousing about the trial ending for the day over vomit, when my beloved comes walking by saying "Don't get upset, but Leo just upchucked a fur ball on your side of the bed." All I could do was laugh... what a day!

Watching the new video that is being released again.

:facepalm: The girl scares me OK? She can't be a human being.

I still do not understand what she is doing while she is handcuffed. What is that? I would bet my life Mr. Flores was watching her on the CCTV laughing. There is no way he can watch her do all this and not laugh.

JVM is saying she has new police interrogation tapes never released.

JA crying asking If she can clean herself up a bit before she gets arrest. LOL

Nah, seen that many times.

The new portion of the recording has her in handcuffs (behind her back) in the Interrogation Room.

That's the only way they could keep her from digging in the trash and stealing their Toblerones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966