trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA in any life or alternate reality is out of Dr. Fog's league. She used her sexuality to manipulate him. There is no doubt that Dr. Fog has feelings for JA. And who wouldn't: She is crazy, attractive in a succubus from hell kind of way, enjoys candy, knows her way around a car (license plate and gas cans) Any bald quack lying "doctor" would find her attractive.

Why does it matter if she did have PTSD from the murder? What does that contribute to her defense? I'M SO CONFUSED! :sigh:

I beg your pardon sir! :rocker:

Reminds me of a "Few Good Men" movie moment. :rocker:

why doesn't JM bring up she wanted to see the crime scene photos

I am going to need more proof Juan that Dr S has "romantic feelings" for JA

Yes. Unless he has some "proof" (like a love letter), this is just pathetic of Juan and it could backfire. Right now, RS just looks like your typical paid defense witness. Not a lover.

I notice the good doctor yells, "I beg your pardon, Sir?"

The good doctor does not yell, "NO! That's not true!"

:what:

18 pages from WHO to WHO? I missed this one!

She sent an 18 page letter to the family. I believe it was sent to TA's grandmothers house as that was the only address she had (kinda like the flowers).

Maybe the family will release it after the trial is over ;)

MOO

Mel

Arias wrote an 18 page letter to Travis' grandmother to accompany her flowers

The Doc really doesn't like to be reminded of his feeeeeeeeelings for JA!

Very touchy... maybe he doth protest too much.

Any mental health professional who doesn't recognize that people often tell self-serving lies and it doesn't mean that they are in an "alternate universe"....I'm just not sure what to say about them. :facepalm:

AHA! I brought this up a week ago about her attending the memorial and not jiving with PTSD

Wilmott and nurmi deserve this
They were so nasty with sky and Chris Hughes! And others

18 page letter from Jodi to Travis' family laying out the Ninja story as if true....

Ok, you answered my question before I could hit the "enter" key.

This is moving at a fast pace.

I just have to say......she is a piece of work. :furious:

Ya know...I'm less concerned than I've ever been in this trial. The jury hearing about her kicking and hitting her mom years before committing such a brutal murder is huge, imo.

Moo.."I'm sure that stuck with the jurors....speaks volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop