trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KCL.....if you are here.......do I see Travis's brother wearing a really nice special tie today?????

Had to rewind HLN and hear Juan slam the dr. again.

"You wouldn't see it that way because you have FEELINGS for the defendent!!!"

Another Juanderful quote...

Nothing major, no. Just the death throes of Dr. Samuels career. :great:

(You really have to watch it later! Juan's been so awesome exposing Jodi as a nasty little thing years before graduating to murder!)

I'm waiting for Dr. <mod snip> to ask Juan, "What can I say that will get you to let me OFF this stand?!?" :great:

No kidding, eh?

The "trauma" Jodi suffered is from making up her lies to cover her sorry *advertiser censored**- especially after the camera pics were discovered.

She lied so she wouldn't get caught doc - just say it already

Can't this Judge control her courtroom for heaven's sake!!!!!!

Nothing major, no. Just the death throes of Dr. Samuels career. :great:

(You really have to watch it later! Juan's been so awesome exposing Jodi as a nasty little thing years before graduating to murder!)

:great:

It just hit me who Tanisha looks like!

Joan Cusack! Love her.

Sorry for the kinda OT.

Yeah, can you imagine if all it took was "Yes, officer, I lied about not being at the scene of the crime because I was creating an alternative reality at the time to avoid the trauma of actually being there and perpetrating the crime?" Every inmate would be saying, "I plead Doc Fog!"

OMG. Jodi is high as a kite. She looks like she got shot with a tranq gun.

Egads anyone else have this ad for "ever been arrested" on the side of your puter screen ? Look @ the eyebrows on that woman.

Sidebars, sidebars, sidebars! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

If I had a parrot, it would have learned to say Oh Fu**( a long time ago! :facepalm:

Wilmott marches up there like a petulant child that doesn't get her way
Stomping her feet

ITA! I think she definitely dresses appropriately for court (I love some of her shoes) but her actions have been very inappropriate. She's like a giggling school girl, when there is absolutely nothing to be giggling about.

Separately trying to keep out Travis detailing calling her a sociopath and why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks like Juan is trying to get in TA text about the sociopath JA is, wilmont wants to approache. She does not want the jury to hear that. Hope it gets in. Whats fair for the defense should be fair for the prosecutor

Hmm is this because all that JM has been writing down points to characteristics and/or behaviour of a sociopath???

OK as a juror, JW constantly jumping up and wailing objection is a huge turn off. The way she is acting shows she does not want things to get out that really happened, truthful things that of course are hurtful to her client's case. She is so transparent.

As a good attorney I wouldn't think acting totally paranoid is a good thing.

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member