trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's vouching, and i don't think she can do that.

thats not what im saying....
she said if there is enough evidence or whatever she will take a case, but if not, she will not take it.

so whatever info she was given by the DT, she felt it was enough that she took up this case.

Just checking in. It doesn't look like I missed anything important.
My son has to check into the hospital after school for a biopsy tomorrow morning. The x-rays show that it looks like a bone tumor on his arm. I am scared to death. Wish us luck.

Prayers and positive thoughts for all of you!

Does having to stand facing a corner in a room for like 3 hours count?as abuse?

Does anyone have any idea how long this "expert" will be questioned by Wilmoth ? Like all day today, maybe tomorrow ?

I am B-O-R-E-D already ...

TIA !

Look at you all up to speed and knowledgable! I'm so proud:) you're rocking it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But they go to GREAT lengths not to get caught. Meaning, they are aware of the consequences. Their desire to kill is greater than any fear of being caught...at the time. And they fight like the dickens for their lives when faced with the death penalty. Ironic, I know.

My son has to check into the hospital after school for a biopsy tomorrow morning. The x-rays show that it looks like a bone tumor on his arm. I am scared to death. Wish us luck.

Sending prayers your way.

I actually like this lady, so far. I wonder how she was ever convinced to testify for Jodi? :waitasec:

I don't mind her either.

Juan will flip her like a pancake as everything she says also defies the defense theory.

A woman who looks like she is in her 40's wearing a side little ponytail is creepy.

I feel like JW is condescending towards the jury, but the witness isn't. Odd.

Juan Martinez is going to flip this witness on her continuum alone. No accident he waited to bring out the violence of Jodi Arias against her mother until the very last day with Samuels. As it dovetails right in to this continuum describing Jodi as the "abuser" . Also this "isolated act of aggression" is supposed to refer to the MURDER?

Glad you are able to join us here today :) :blowkiss:

This isn't the normal "Power and Control Wheel" that I saw quite often while doing research on DV for newspaper articles. Is she using this columnar sheet JUST because she created it? Wouldn't it be better to rely on something more widely accepted? :twocents:

Gasp! I'll be thinking of your family! Good luck! Keep in mind there is a huge difference between "looks like maybe" to "there is".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member