trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Both families are here, attorneys have left the courtroom. Trial should begin at 10:30am PDT. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite51s WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Juan is here in black suit and teal tie. Nurmi in black suit

Why do these attorneys do this every single day only to ask for sidebar as soon as the judge turns the microphones on.:banghead:

One irritant of mine,Jodi ALWAYS writing,as if she is the paralegal.She needs to sit there with nothing to do,except listen to the trial.I know it seems petty and I'm not sure why it bothers me so much, but it does,more than I should let it.

It bothers me too. But I think because it reminds me soooooo much of FelonCaseyAnthony. She fancied herself a barrister or at least a paralegal.

I think the delays happen when their clothes do not match and they have ta go and change to matching outfits?

Just sliding into my seat . . . . present in class.

HLN confirming now the hearing tomorrow is about the defense billing statements.

britskate, taking a sec to thank you for your insight. in a way it scares me how naive i am about these type of people. fortunately have not had anyone like this in my life. thanks again. jmo

You have. You just weren't aware of it. Trust me, they are everywhere today. I have known several. What is really dangerous is when you are married to one. They will go to great lengths to protect their facade.

I call BS on the defense not wanting the public to know how they are spending money! It is the public's money they are spending? Right? :gavel:

It bothers the chit out of me too, Goodanuff! And WELCOME, btw!

I just cannot imagine (as I suppose I should be glad of) WTH she could need to write that is more important than the trial for her life???

Thanks for the welcome Tracey,I agree !!

O/T,I'm a long time lurker,not ready to share my past,yet, but funny how a lot of us ended up here TOGETHER.

I had a weird dream last night about this case. I woke up this morning, I don't remember a whole lot about the dream but it was on my mind. As I was taking a shower, I got the chills thinking this: Imagine if JA had somehow manipulated Travis into taking her to Cancun? Imagine if she had devised a way to kill him while in Mexico.

Like Tiffany Hartley! Not proven, I know, but I believe she planned her husband's murder in Mexico so she could blame it on the Cartel.

Since we are not started, so far this whole trial has been a convoluted mess, Can the waters be muddied any more?

I do see where the defense is headed with ALV, she is the final straw that they hope can tie this all together for them so they are hoping to dump a clean-up pile so to speak on the jury. If somehow ALV manages to come out of this with a solid B performance to a B+ Jodi will walk so a lot rides on ALV

MOO here we go!

One irritant of mine,Jodi ALWAYS writing,as if she is the paralegal.She needs to sit there with nothing to do,except listen to the trial.I know it seems petty and I'm not sure why it bothers me so much, but it does,more than I should let it.

IKWYM…It bothers me that she's still breathing! :furious:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
#JodiArias is here with black top and white shirt. We await the judge and jury. Alyce
is sitting at her desk behind Jodi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member