trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear witness, I'm guessing your humor in this environment is going to go over like a fart in church. Just sayin'...

(Brought from last thread....didn't realize it had closed)Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetT
I have often wondered if Jodi had planned on killing someone else since the gun was found hidden in the engine part of the vehicle...and she also had 2 knives with her. This does not sound like someone who was not up to anything...or even taking a gun for protection out camping cause for that you would not need to hide gun in engine compartment of car. Also you would again not need a rental vehicle. I truly believe she was up to some more killing...the question being though WHO?

I have a crazy theory on that:

She bought the gun because she was planning to flee Yreka. She was packing up the rental car when she was arrested. She had planned to drive to Monterey to see Matt McCartney. She was planning to flee to Mexico or elsewhere in the rental car and Matt was either going with her or he was going to return the rental car after JA reached her destination. They could easily have switched license plates on the rental car and thus avoided detection...for a short while, at least.

She hid the gun in the engine in because she would have to pass through an immigration check if she was crossing the Mexican border.

I also believe this was all tied in with the 'suicide' letter she sent to her Grandma. She wanted to throw LE off the trail by convincing them she had committed suicide. I also believe her family might have been 'in on' her scheme. She would have needed $$$ to hide out until the police were convinced she was dead. I believe she planned to change her identity...the whole enchilada! And I believe she had help!

Another 15 minutes, and Jodi would have been gone!!! Det. Flores is a hero!

COLT46
MOO

Who knows what Arias was going to do - was Arias going to murder Matt staging some type of, "Matt murdered Travis Alexander out of jealousy - or, Matt confronted Travis Alexander about abusing me things got out of hand and Matt murdered Travis Alexander .... Matt then killed himself ... or would Arias claim that she killed Matt when she found out that Matt murdered Travis Alexander?

The murder of Travis Alexander is horrible! Travis Alexander seemed to have close friends, and, a church family. In other words, Travis Alexander wasn't a 'loner.' For me, this makes his murder even more difficult to understand - how could all of the people that loved Travis Alexander not be able to protect him?

I'm not blaming them - it's just so scary to think that you can love someone and would do anything to protect them - then someone like Arias comes in and mutilates (Arias did much more than Murder Travis Alexander).

How is it possible to miss such evil? How did Arias go undetected by the members of the church that she was newly baptized in? It would seem as though someone would have seen the evil that Arias is - and have been able to do something.

Arias got what she wanted - now she is enjoying "playing" with her new "prey." If Arias was something other than a cold blooded murderer - if Arias was not the evil that she is - Arias would have said, "I murdered Travis Alexander - it was wrong - sentence me now." Arias enjoys all of this - she gets to behave as though she is an attorney - in prison she will behave as though she is an in house therapist / artist / star.

If there's any difference, and that's a widespread debate all on its own, I believe those differences are extremely minimal in the 'grand scheme'.

I lump 'em altogether because I personally believe the 'psychopathic' tag tends to infer an image in people's minds that could potentially keep them from becoming the victim of one...which is pretty much my daily goal. ;)

JMO though.

Oh, psychopaths are far worse. You can hope that you never meet one. I have known many sociopaths. They don't really scare me, but I am aware of their pathological lies and try to keep my distance. I interviewed a serial killer, who was absolutely a psychopath. You can carry on a conversation with a sociopath and they will lie to you. If you are in the presence of a psychopath they will lie to you, but they may also be thinking about killing you. Ann Rule worked for many years side by side with Ted Bundy. She considered him a good friend. He had lots of friends. But he also had a lot of victims. The damage that they do is exponentially greater than the typical sociopath. A sociopath will kill to prevent their lies from being exposed. A psychopath kills because he likes to.

Yes, and they also stuck the Hughes on there, just to keep them quiet.

I heard MM is nowhere to be found. Is this true?
Also Jodi's male friend said on some HLN show that he was keeping an eye on someone for Jodi. Does anyone remember that? I always wondered if it was MM. It also creeped me out.

I sincerely hope that he is partially deaf and blind due to aging, and that it was not Napoleon that she kicked! :furious: It would not surprise me if she was referring to him when talking to Det. Flores.

Here's a photo of Napolean that Deanna posted. His infirmities are natural. He was not injured (other than losing his beloved human).
He is being lovingly cared for by Deanna. He's such a little cutie.
bbe7d074-d4c5-4d3d-a614-99424dfdd13f_zps6fab0479.jpg

Oh my, more credentials, I wonder if the jury is riveted. Did she just say that people in her groups "think personal growth is 'far out'? Really?

The jury is not stupid. They will notice the change of hair style on "abuse days". I think it will be more of an irritant to them.

Hello Everyone! Justice for Travis! Prayers to the family.

Ok, sounds like she tries to do some great stuff. But, c'mon, let's get to the trial info!!!

I wish she would just get into the meat of the matter. We don't need to hear her continue to toot her own horn.

LOL ... just saw the camera get of glimpse of Mr. Juan ... he looks BORED already, IMO !

LOL !!!

Far out? Wow--I haven't heard that one for awhile.
I don't think Juan is impressed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member