trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this stuff this lady is saying about abuse is all stuff Jodi has done to Travis, not the other way around.

Wow, she just said you can have a happy day even though you are depressed. Really? Maybe she used the wrong word, but whenever I think of someone who is depressed - with either unipolar or bipolar depression, there are no happy days in the middle. I wish she would be more careful with her word choice.

(that's one reason I love my friends, the brits, they use far better adjectives than we do). :seeya:

Well there you go, texting, calling, that proves Jodi is the abuser.

I hope the jury is taking notes to all the points that apply to Jodi being controlling and jealous and passive aggressive.

"........if her partner were to kick a car, it's an act of aggression?"

I hope Juan brings up the dog kicking incident Jodi admitted to.

do you all think this witness will be on the stand as long as Dr. S?

Oh boy I'm sold :( on this defense.... sigh....frown....ah ha....arms crossed....

How about hacking INTO someone's mailbox, facebook, twitter, etc.? Could that be abusive there ALV?

At the end of the day (and everyday), this jury will not remember anything she has said. This is a trial and not a community college certificate course and the longer she goes on with this generic dribble that has no factual relation to this case, the worse it will be for JA and the defense team.

I'm just wondering if this is going to turn into a 4 month trial...:banghead:

Everything that ALV is saying pertains to Jodi. I hear it, and I'm sure that the jury does, too.

My God this is JODI to a T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can this expert not know that it was JODI who was the abuser!!!!!!!!!????

Oh that's right she doesn't believe women can be abusers only men ....

Now we know why Jodi invented the Travis' road rage incident.

0: Whose side is she on? Sounds like she's helping the State more than the Defense. She's literally talking about Jodi and what she's done to Travis (Facebook...etc)
Gotta love the irony!

All this stuff about stalking on the internet and voicemails? Are we sure she's a DEFENSE witness? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe