trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is so bizzare. I wonder who makes the call on what color they will wear. Does Jennifer send Nurmi a picture of her outfit and he finds a tie to match? This is a murder trial not a wedding.

It makes them look mental.

Jodi and Travis weren't in a domestic relationship. They weren't married, were never even engaged. Just because Jodi said that they were "official" doesn't mean that Travis felt the same way about their relationship.

what's that even mean anyway? 'official'?

did he give her his letter jacket?

Some poor juror made the mistake of glancing at her once and Jodi's decided it's true love and she's getting a mistrial FOR SURE :jail:

What's sad is that this would not shock me at all :banghead: Not the juror love part, but that she believes that.

Generalizations again! They were not in a relationship! :gavel: They had not been for a very very long time!

Juan will take ALV over each point of her continuum and relate it to Jodi. Then he will put any suggested violent behaviors by Travis into context. By the time she gets off the stand she'll be the State's witness.

Is a booty call considered an 'intimate partner'? Where exactly does the DV expert draw the line?

get to the part where Ja sneaks up on her victim with a knife and a gun..and defenseless victim in the shower how about vicious killing?

Ok ~ now you guys are going to see how dumb I really am
I see BBM in people's post. I know you guys tell me it means bolded by me. But what exactly does that mean? My understanding of the word bold, means confident. I admit I could be wrong because I don't have 35 years of experience. :giggle:
In this forum does it mean Interesting/I am interested?
Somebody help a sister out

Bold is an attribute of a font. Italics is another. Underline is yet another.

I wonder what this dr. thinks of kinky sex, whipping bondage and things like that? Is that abuse and who is the abuser in that relationship?

oh, here we go...

Jodi learned early on that love=abuse, because her father was abusive.

I notice at times Jodi looks as though the wheels are turning in her cunning mind. Especially when Alyce makes a statement that causes Jodi to sit up alertly.

Anyone else see this?

Ok ~ now you guys are going to see how dumb I really am
I see BBM in people's post. I know you guys tell me it means bolded by me. But what exactly does that mean? My understanding of the word bold, means confident. I admit I could be wrong because I don't have 35 years of experience. :giggle:
In this forum does it mean Interesting/I am interested?
Somebody help a sister out

BBM: I bolded those specific words because my comment is going to relate to/or I am responding to that specific thought.

I never admit I'm wrong. I'm always right and everyone else is always wrong unless they happen to agree with me.

See how it works!

Wow, the defendant is really craning around to see/make eye contact with SOMEONE on the jury.

Ive been watching her and shes been doing it for a few weeks now.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalkdd

"The energy of new love is greater than the energy of fear"

Umm based on what??? Huh? If you say so lol

Looking thru the last few pages I'm glad I spent time with my granddaughter today making cookies!

what's that even mean anyway? 'official'?

did he give her his letter jacket?

I think they were only "official" to Jodi, Travis wanted to see other women all along. She introduced herself as his girlfriend before he introduced her that way.

I think that means dating exclusively, in my opinion anway.

Boring but not nearly as boring as Samuels. I think Wilmott is even more boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey