trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this woman never talked to Jodi?? FIVE MONTHS doc. And not even 5 months of living together!!!!

I wonder if after the mess the good doctor made of his testimony they changed their strategy a bit and she will only testify to generalizations. Perhaps her soul was not as readily for sale as Dr. Samuel's. Perhaps I am being naive

Sorry, I am sure this has been answered many times, was the entire 911 call played in court?

Here we go... Silent treatment...

Copied over from the last thread that closed...

Sorry, I've been in & out w/ the kids so haven't checked in on here... but caught bits & pieces of LaViolette's testimony on tv....

But what is all this talk about Epilepsy??? Did the expert testify to something regarding epilepsy? I'm confused.

My husband suffers from Epilepsy & has grand mal seizures... he takes meds to treat it but lack of sleep, stress, & other things still cause him to have a tonic clonic (or grand mal seizure). It is a devastating condition for the entire family when a loved one suffers from epilepsy... and I unfortunately know this from experience.

Please fill me in on the epilepsy situation & why it's being brought up.

TIA!

ETA: I know today is National Epilepsy Awareness Day... but I was curious of the discussion here & if it was brought up in court or something?
Nothing brought up in court. JA's aunt is wearing a purple ribbon on her shirt. There is discussion between WS's about the ribbon being Epilepsy Awareness or Domestic Violence Awareness.

get to the part where Ja sneaks up on her victim with a knife and a gun..and defenseless victim in the shower how about vicious killing?

or sliding through doggie door?

I got a bad feeling from the photo she made with her & that big black dog--I can't put my finger on it, but the dog's facial expression & body language is not right.

I also got a bad feeling when she would talk about Napoleon--she said something like "I bathed him all the time" & the way she goes out of her way in stories to mention his name--makes me think that she was jealous of the pet.

I've had one abusive boyfriend, and one of his traits was BEING JEALOUS OF MY DOG. These freakshows like Jodi even compete with animals for attention and adoration. They make me SICK.:twocents:

I agree, poor Napolean probably had to suffer some of Jodi's anger when Travis wasn't looking. Can you imagine how it must have angered her if Naps did what all dogs do during a bath and shook the water off, getting Jodi's hair wet or messing up her makeup? Poor puppy. :(

Not sure, but I think Jodi testified that the big black dog was her Mom's dog? Don't quote me on that though, not sure!

I caught my ex husband spanking my poor sick cat Ginger once, because she pooped in his "office" here at home. I grabbed his arm and told him if he wanted to go to jail just touch one of my cats again. He never did. Animal abuse is against the law, as it should be. By the way, Ginger hated him, with reason I'm sure, that's why she would poop next to his office chair. Good Kitty. :)

But this is NOT what JA & TA had... they never spent holiday or met family let alone really lived together.. What she crashed on his couch & wouldn't leave? That doesn't count!

Also JAs parents are still together doesn't mean they have great relationship but hell that's rare today!

3 cans of gas in trunk....
upside down unreadable license plate....
phony phone calls to the person you killed voice mail and emails to the person you killed..to cover your tracks..abusive that is abusive...:(

Sticks and stones
will break my bones
But words
will never hurt me.

Haha - I'm big on name calling, but I don't murder

This appears to be an entire cartload of balderdash!

shes pretty much describing my first "grown up" relationship,i don't want to think about this arghhh

Jodi and Travis weren't in a domestic relationship. They weren't married, were never even engaged. Just because Jodi said that they were "official" doesn't mean that Travis felt the same way about their relationship. At the time of the murder, the pair were no longer dating, and Jodi lived 1000 miles away.

Typically in criminal cases, the term domestic violence refers to familial and intimate relationships. So if there is any history, regardless of the extent, of a sexual relationship between the parties, it falls within the category of domestic violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamapple