trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does one sided love fit into her continuum? Is that an intimate partner relationship?

:whoosh::juggle::hourglass::argue::sponge::rage:
I haven't had the TV on at all today, so I haven't heard commentary about ALV. What are talking heads saying about this witness?

Here's where Juan needs to take this: Does all your clinical verbiage apply to couples who are broken up with over 1000 miles in between households?

Then when the answer SHOULD be 'no'........he needs to then ask if this can be made up by someone who has a chronic history of lying and fighting for her life?

It should be a relatively short cross by the State.

Would you leave your partner if he/she hit you, and most people say no?! Now, she's lost me.

WHO is the one who provides JA with her matching Wilmott outfits? Do they discuss it in advance? Like does Wilmott give the alert in advance what she's going to wear or what?

Cue the tears from Jodi.

Just saw Travis' brother shake his head when she said "smacked across the face".

Samantha looks so tired. I worry for her. :(

Family must be so sick of these paid mouths rattling on and on.

But this is NOT what JA & TA had... they never spent holiday or met family let alone really lived together.. What she crashed on his couch & wouldn't leave? That doesn't count!

Also JAs parents are still together doesn't mean they have great relationship but hell that's rare today!

Don't forget sleeping under the Christmas Tree! :lol:

Everyone is listening and relating it to their own lives .. she is very good like that.

I agree, poor Napolean probably had to suffer some of Jodi's anger when Travis wasn't looking. Can you imagine how it must have angered her if Naps did what all dogs do during a bath and shook the water off, getting Jodi's hair wet or messing up her makeup? Poor puppy. :(

Not sure, but I think Jodi testified that the big black dog was her Mom's dog? Don't quote me on that though, not sure!

I caught my ex husband spanking my poor sick cat Ginger once, because she pooped in his "office" here at home. I grabbed his arm and told him if he wanted to go to jail just touch one of my cats again. He never did. Animal abuse is against the law, as it should be. By the way, Ginger hated him, with reason I'm sure, that's why she would poop next to his office chair. Good Kitty. :)

what i remember about that photo is it was one of the very FEW times i thought she showed real emotion. and she said it was about that dog.

Does cutting a man's throat from ear to eat = a good human being?

I wonder what this dr. thinks of kinky sex, whipping bondage and things like that? Is that abuse and who is the abuser in that relationship?

My guess is that this woman would find none of that consensual, even after she hears the Jodi tapes instigating it. I bet she refuses to believe that any kink is consenual.

She'll claim it's a symptom of abuse. If you like it, (some kink) it's a bigger symptom.

I would guess this woman doesn't feel there's a woman alive who isn't abused.

Wow, the defendant is really craning around to see/make eye contact with SOMEONE on the jury.

Yep, and holding up that "broken" finger as in, "See, I was abused!"

Makes me sick. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members