trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #109

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed! If I had to venture a guess, the dog wasn't able to hobble off ...

She killed that dog...dogs come back, even to abusive owners...they're loyal till the end. That poor dog hobbled off to die. IMO

:abduction:

I am outta here too. Long day tomorrow.

Sleep well, folks!

Yes, and that's why she can be tuned out.

Jodi's been in jail what 5 years? These "experts" on the stand only know POST Jodi, not PRE Jodi.

And, ultimately, we know PRE Jodi.

This testimony is so irrelevant. Who among us have have been used and/or heartbroken after a breakup (rejection). That is not a green flag for murder. This is such a crock of crap for the irrational support of violence. It's starting to make me sick.

It's like Bonnie Raitt sang so long ago.."I can't make you love me, if you don't. I can't make your heart feel, something it won't". Is that a license to kill? Hell to the NO!

This isn't rocket science. Travis owned a home. Some (if not all) of that should be public record.

Travis Alexander's family is from and/or lives in CA. There are some who attempted to pin a criminal record on him - a criminal record in CA.

um? I think you're right Allyne - that there is no 'there' there.... but heck - let the documents fly!

DT freaking much?

Right! And he bought his house for $249,918 on July 30, 2004 [scroll down to the price history here: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Mesa/sold/20973669-11428-E-Queensborough-Ave-Mesa-AZ-85212 ] and didn't meet JA until David Hughes introduced them in Las Vegas in September, 2006. Hughes said JA was living in Palm Desert at the time and JA and TA would meet at his and his wife Sky's home, which was midway between Palm Desert and Mesa.

Anyway, I've looked and could find no record of Travis ever relocating to Riverside after he left.

StephanieHartPI said:
I think her original two when she was first out just expire, and are replaced by her current MFCC licence (Marriage Family Counseling) just has a new one..

Well it says "Cancelled" on each of them and both licenses specify: "This registrant may only practice psychology under the direct supervision of a licensed psychologist or board-certified psychiatrist. The supervisor(s) is/are identified as: Charles Thomas Stockton." Stockton's license was revoked 7/30/97 and she shouldn't have worked as a psychological assistant for anyone else without identifying them with the Board. So if she did, she didn't change the name of supervising psychologist. Does her CV name anybody she worked under from the time Stockton's license was revoked 7/30/97? She became a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist on 2/13/92 (set to expire 5/31/13). But that's different from a psychology license.

Snow White.

This is the most .............. most...........well.... I have no words to address your statement........

as it is intuitive to the most casual observer...........as to my disagreement that this post states that Jodi has not said a disparaging word about Travis,

I have no words for this post.......I am speechless.............

*ATL asks for a mirror* ...........am I in an *alternative* universe?

She seems so mentally disorganized, at times, to be as experienced as it shows in your post. 1000's of trials?

Does this surprise anyone else?

<modsnip>accomplishments:

http://willmottlaw.com/attorneys.html

Jennifer Willmott has spent her entire legal career defending people's
rights and freedoms. She received her undergraduate degree from the
University of Arizona in 1992. In 1995 she graduated from Arizona State
University School of Law. Immediately after graduating from law school,
Jennifer joined the Maricopa County Public Defender's Office. As a trial
attorney, Jennifer defended thousands of cases. At the Public Defender's
Office, Jennifer had the opportunity to defend many different types of
cases ranging from misdemeanor DUI charges to homicides. Beginning
in 2001 Jennifer took on the added responsibility of supervising and
training trial attorneys.

She has successfully tried and won serious felony charges including
aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, sexual assault, kidnapping,
child molest, homicide, and auto theft.

Jennifer dedicates her entire practice to defending those charged with
crimes and DUIs. She practices in Maricopa County Superior Court and
all city courts, including Phoenix, Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa,
Buckeye, Tolleson, Glendale, Peoria, and Surprise

Wonder how many of these people were guilty? You have to stoop pretty low to defend a child molester.

Oh well, :eek:fftobed: It's been fun playin witcha.

My internet access shut down while I was on here again tonight. It did it last night too. :waitasec: some of the stuff I posted is gone. I don't know if it was mod removed or had something to do with my connection. Anyhoo, good night people's.

:lamb: :countsheep:

Aww I love it! Cats find me, I don't find them. I have two cats and four dogs, all rescues. We're definitely a lovable, motley crew lol. We have a lot of animal lovers on this board, I've found.

Cats find our house too....I think there is a big welcome sign. We have 3 cats (one from the humane society, one abandoned and one we inherited when our SIL's grandpa died) , but have been feeding a feral one for almost 2 years. (Still can't get close to him, but he is sort of interested in us. He's a Siamese, fluffy and has the prettiest blue eyes.) My DH was on the local humane society board for many years.

I have one little dog, blind, and a total lover.&#57378;
My younger pup, born dec 14th is an all white boxer and also a lover! &#57378;
My DH is trying to teach her to say hi! Funny to watch!

You're awesome to take in a special needs dog!

I remember that! WOW he looked like a totally different person with his makeover, from devil to frat boy. So glad he was convicted.

Oh, he isn't gone. Making appeals and a tv show claiming another murder that he wasn't caught for. UGH!

She seems so mentally disorganized, at times, to be as experienced as it shows in your post. 1000's of trials?

Does this surprise anyone else?

Defending 1000's of cases doesn't mean trying them all. Probably a small percentage. It also doesn't mean that they were significant. She could have tried any number of dui's and similar as a young attorney.

I don't know how many hours....but she did, for sure, 100% positive she interviewed Jodi.

Wasn't it reported that she and Jodi made eye contact and smiled at each other? I thought it was because they knew each other!

Ahhh, for future reference, I just learned the nightly playground is the Sidebar. See you there tomorrow.

I'm still shaking my head at the AUDACITY of Jennifer Willmott to stand up there with a straight face talking about "Blame the Victim" in terms of abuse. This is your ENTIRE DEFENSE ..have you lost your mind Jennifer? I hope this all blows right up in your face. <modsnip>

They're so disgusting. "Everyone has a right to a defense" is no excuse.

That's just blind hatred.

No one here knows JA personally. We only know what's been presented in court and what the media shows. Any of us could be made to look anyway someone else wanted under those circumstances.

Only Jodi knows what happened that day that Travis was murdered.

One thing I've found about people though - if someone really is evil - it's not a one time show. It would come out in everything they did. Nothing in JA's life speaks of evil.

Huh? Kicking her mother, kicking a dog, slashing tires, locking a cat up for 2 weeks with no food or water, not to mention the vicious butchering of Travis (you have seen the pictures haven't you?) and nothing in her life speaks of evil? And those are just the things that are known. I have a feeling there is a lot more that isn't known.

This is the most .............. most...........well.... I have no words to address your statement........

as it is intuitive to the most casual observer...........as to my disagreement that this post states that Jodi has not said a disparaging word about Travis,

I have no words for this post.......I am speechless.............

*ATL asks for a mirror* ...........am I in an *alternative* universe?

I guess accusing a dead person of abuse and pedophilia isn't disparaging.

You're awesome to take in a special needs dog!

We got her as a little puppy, could see just fine.
We had a stalker. Lots of stories on that, but my little dog became one of his victims. Prior to harming our dog, he had served time for felony animal abuse.

It just dawned on me that ALV's testimony is generalized and anyone can associate what she is saying.

It just dawned on me that ALV's testimony is generalized and anyone can associate what she is saying.

I wonder how many of the jurors are reflecting on their own upbringing and thinking, "wait...what??"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson