trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like both prosecution and defense teams were there and only the defendant was absent so is she stalling court or something?

With all the complaining DT is making about the costs of trial being disclosed, I'll bet Jodi is playing sick...simply to cost the State another FULL DAY of ALV's fees, because she gets paid whether she's there or not, I'm sure.

Bet you wouldn't be excused from jury duty for a migraine. I was a juror when a guy wasn't excused for being freaking blind.

BBM

Actually, I was a witness in a case where the trial was halted for the day when a juror ended up with a migraine.

I believe the judges really try to be considerate of all parties.

Sounds like both prosecution and defense teams were there and only the defendant was absent so is she stalling court or something?

Probably. I don't think this expert can drone on and on again for another full day. And then don't want to hand her over to Juan before the break. They want to leave the long break on a good note. So they had Jodi fake this migraine business. It's strategy.

Quote myself to add that this makes me so sad. I wonder what the deal is?

HLN said the judge was hearing another case about a 1st degree murder, apparently someone was stabbed to death, and Samantha got emotional or very upset.

Jean Casarez quotes Wilmott as stating several minutes ago, "I want her to take her medicine," as she poured JA a cup of water.

Beth K. just reported that Jodi did not appear to be sick.

In the hearing this morning I saw she did not look sick either while she whispered to Jennifer on and off.

Another report as I type, Jodi didn't appear sick but Jennifer told someone as Jodi was being led out "I WANT HER TO TAKE HER MEDICINE".

Do we put it past the family to lie and claim a headache when maybe Jodi is being combative with her own council. She needs to take her mental meds maybe?

IamBill ‏@IamBill46 7m
@CdnBeachBum She did leave court earlier before it was cancelled. She was crying hysterically. #JodiArias
from Tennessee, US Reply Retweet Favorite More
Becki ‏@ebvogel 4m
@IamBill46 @CdnBeachBum who was crying and why? if you know?
Expand
IamBill ‏@IamBill46 1m
@ebvogel @cdnbeachbum Samantha A. Don't know why. Maybe she saw JA's mother wearing DV ribbon. #JodiArias

This breaks my heart.

And court is canceled because the killer has a headache....give me a flipping break!

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Joanie Aumann ‏@bobcatrules 31m
#jodiarias HLN just reported Judge Stephens gave lwparole to a previous convict & Samantha TA sister left in tears.. Awww poor thing.

karen ‏@starknightz 3m
@bobcatrules #JodiArias Horrible that Travis family had to witness Judge Stephens letting person off makes them feel she sides with offender
Wait. Were these two different cases?

I have a pretty impressive array of vulgarities in my repertoire... all of which are bubbling to the surface at this latest stunt by Ms. Arias. Really, why isn't she being checked by a doctor for malingering?

And many others who would never. So accepted as norm is a pretty broad blanket statement to make about something that is not seen as normal or accepted by the majority of people.

I don't want to get in this....

but is there a majority/minority poll somewhere? Who counts these people? Is everybody on the planet counted for it to be accurate?

Willmott says about Arias, "I want her to take her medicine".

This just before court was to start. HMMMMMMMM what medicine?

HLN reported that Wilmont walked JA out after pouring her a glass of water and said "I want her to take her medicine"

Then have them give her a barf bag in her holding area and she can watch court on closed circuit.

This will become a habit of hers if they don't.

That is what I'm thinking, too. There is a room where she could watch and she could communicate with her attorneys via text messages. So if she keeps claiming to be ill they could bring her in along with medical personnel. jmo

Probably became Ill when she saw someone so easily get LWOP, and she couldn't. Made her sick and she had to go back to her little cell to sulk.

I told my atty DH that court was cancelled because defendant had migraine. His response, "aww jeezum"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe