trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources of Jodi’s $ -- Photographer? Artist?

A bit O/T now, some posters said -- She says she’s a photographer (meaning professional), but never sold a photo.
Ditto: Prof. artist, who never sold a painting, drawing, etc.

Not doubting it, but do we have doc’s (maybe journals) or video in which she refers to herself as being a (prof.) photographer or artist, not just as a hobbyist?

Or is this something gathered from others, say, Travis’ friends? Or co-workers at Big Sur, Palm Desert, etc?

Thx in adv.

She is a waitress. (Nothing wrong with that) Even I don't call myself a professional photographer and I get between $400 and $600 to go for a couple hours to do a photo shoot. (dogs! couple hrs might be followed by about 6 or so hrs of work :)

js.jpg

Then have them give her a barf bag in her holding area and she can watch court on closed circuit.

This will become a habit of hers if they don't.

I agree with this...she is manipulating the whole court process and once she knows she can do this....like nosey said...it will be a habit..
we need Barney Fife to nip it! nip it in the bud!!!

Curious, what does the jail do for an inmate that has peanut allergy?

Put her arse in the county jail infirmary, set up a two way close circuit monitor and let's get on with it. Why do we need her physically present when we live in the age of technology.
Our laws (and perhaps Constitution) needs a good re-vamping so to bring things up to speed with the times!! When the Constitution was written, bullets weren't even invented! Good lord!!!!

And why is it, every single GD thing Jodi says isn't provable? Ugh.

HLN reported that Wilmont walked JA out after pouring her a glass of water and said "I want her to take her medicine"

And tomorrow JW will be discussing with ALV how it is possible for someone to become physically ill while discussing their memories of DV. It's coming. jmo

I went out to the br and heard Nurmi etc saying "if she feels dizzy..." As I walked back in...then court got canceled due to her migraine

Joanie Aumann ‏@bobcatrules 31m
#jodiarias HLN just reported Judge Stephens gave lwparole to a previous convict & Samantha TA sister left in tears.. Awww poor thing.

karen ‏@starknightz 3m
@bobcatrules #JodiArias Horrible that Travis family had to witness Judge Stephens letting person off makes them feel she sides with offender

OMG ... I knew it ... I knew it ! :furious: This judge has just got to go ... she is BIASED !

And I bet this "convict" deserved DP or LWOP !

All this carp about "appellate issues" my ... but ... she's been "coddling" the defense and Jodi since the beginning !

:moo::moo::moo:

Well I lost my post somewhere... I think all of us Texans need a roll call? Metroplex here.
I bet we could pack a court room and fill the prosecutions side.

HLN reported that Wilmont walked JA out after pouring her a glass of water and said "I want her to take her medicine"

Maybe JW is afraid if Jodi dont get this med she will be slashed next from ear to ear.

There was a tweet - from Wild about Trial, I think, that 2nd afternoon break right after the first afternoon break, was because JA felt dizzy so the DT got the court to give her a protein bar.

It was discussed on the threads here.
She certainly is getting upset by her own witness. :worms:

Oh! Where is it? Where is it? I wanna see.

Chris Williams was brought to court early on I think for Voir dire from defense and I can't remember exactly why. The defense was questioning him in a hostile way because he had called Nurmi a LIAR. Apparently Nurmi had told Chris' wife they had letters from Travis proving he was a pedophile, I think. Anyway, letters proved to be forgeries. Chris found out it wasn't true and called him a liar for lying to his wife to try and make TA look bad to them. I am sure they will testify for prosecution in rebuttal case. I think the only thing Nurmi could ask Chris about is that early on Chris made a lighthearted comment that TA was a ladies man. It is all in the testimony but I don't have a link. Someone here will let you kow. These posters are great!

Joanie Aumann ‏@bobcatrules 31m
#jodiarias HLN just reported Judge Stephens gave lwparole to a previous convict & Samantha TA sister left in tears.. Awww poor thing.

karen ‏@starknightz 3m
@bobcatrules #JodiArias Horrible that Travis family had to witness Judge Stephens letting person off makes them feel she sides with offender

But really, do we know that Samantha didn't leave in tears because Arias hijacked the trial once again? The pressure on their nerves in unbelievable.

Huh? I heard just the opposite. That the judge gave him 1st degree
But the twitter mentioned TA's family might feel upset that Stevens let the killer off, but she didn't at all, unless it's two different cases. I'm so confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe