trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG was saying it could be because she's afraid MM was about to be called by the state.

I'm wondering now if Matt is allowed to visit her in prison to get sooper sekrit messages from her.

That's what I thought when she was all "what's this, what's this?" She looked pizzed.

I called for a civil stand-by (officer) while I was trying to move my things out & ex was being verbally abusive. While I was on the phone, he was yelling "stupid b**ch-you don't need a cop" --he trapped me in a closet, pushed me down and spit on me. I fought my way out of the closet with my fists--so he called 911, LE got there FAST then & arrested me cuz he had marks. LE yelled at me, lectured me, accused me of "clawing" him, which the ex stated, "she clocked me-not clawed me!" (BTW-I was 5'2--95pounds & he was MUCH bigger) I cried like a baby cuz I have never been arrested, fingerprinted--ANY kind of that stuff

After he stalked me, vandalized vehicles and my pets, terroristic phone threats--I called the police about the NO-CONTACT order I was given--they said he COULD contact me anytime he wants.

A month later, in that very small town, a woman was shot 7 times-dead, her estranged husband killed himself. Then all of a sudden LE wanted me to carry a DV phone.

I'm stopping there cuz I shake like a choo-ah-ah anytime I try to type about it.

So so sorry you had to go through that. I can't even imagine. And forgive me for asking because I can't even comprehend being in an abusive relationship....

but how far into the relationship did the physical abuse start? I get the battered woman syndrome, but what I don't get is why women don't leave at the FIRST signs of abuse, before it gets to that point?

I really am clueless, so looking for insight.

No worries. I got it out of my system. As a woman, i feel that female inmates do not follow the same cultural rules that the rest of us do. It doesn't take long for them to become institutionalized based on the emotional dynamic of a woman. Not to mention sociopath emotional, institutionalized female.

I am now an investigator. This ploy by Arias in all of her lies hast blood boiling! She is so used to manipulating people that when she cries, it's due to frustration because people don't believe her lies. It's not remorse, it's not sorrow. It's just so easy for me to see. And for the record, Detective Flores was genius. Let her tell the lies, because some of those lies hold a lot of truth!

See now, I would have crumbled in front of Flores. His voice is too sexy for my crime, too sexy for my crime, too sexy to rhyme.

Sorry, that deserves a big round of boos. But I do think his voice is sexy.

He has officially disappeared. A Websleuther did in fact post a pic of him a while back but it too, disappeared. He seems to have either left the country or entered some some sort or witness protection thingymajiggy.

moo

That's just plain strange.

So a silly question....when they break for lunch, Jodi doesn't "eat" with her attorneys? Does she spend that time alone?

No, I think she has two guards with her and she is in a holding cell along with other prisoners who are also there for court. jmo

Go back and read. That's been addressed.

I agree - she's not getting any less to eat than other inmates on trial. JA is an attention-seeking drama queen.

I also don't think it's coincidental that she fell ill on what could possibly be the last day before JM got going on ALV. I'm sure the defense would much prefer the jurors break for their long Easter weekend without any cross from JM. It wouldn't surprise me if Nurmi and Wilmott encouraged her to feign illness.

Heard inmates going to court are fed breakfast between 2 and 3 a.m. Court isn't over until 5 or 5:30 for supper. Maybe if they would at least give her a sandwich or piece of fruit on the lunch break she wouldn't be 'ill' or have 'migraines'. I don't care who is on trial, they need to be reasonable about it.
The jailer tonight said they are fed at SEVEN AM - not 2 or 3 AM

See now, I would have crumbled in front of Flores. His voice is too sexy for my crime, too sexy for my crime, too sexy to rhyme.

Were you crying when you posted that, ma'am? Yes or no?!

:what: Hey! Leave me out of this!

What'll ya have, what'll ya have?
I live 12 miles from the Varsity in Kennesaw GA
31 from the one in Atlanta!

I miss their food. I can't eat it anymore.
I remember when I was 19 i got really sick!
I had Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome

Superior mesenteric artery syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I could not eat!
My food would not go down.
They put me on the floor with the girls that had
anorexia.
People with anorexia can get this syndrome. I didn't have
anorexia but I was rail thin and not absorbing
calories fro my food.
i was 5'8" and weighed 85#
could not gain a pound to save my life!
the nurses would order the GIRLS THAT HAD ANOREXIA pizza and Chinese
Dunkin Donuts and Taco Bell!
They would beg them to eat "just one bite"

There I was salivating and DYING!!! (literally the survival rates
are low with this condition SMA syndrome is estimated to have a mortality rate of 1 in 3 )
Sucking down my Nutrament, Sustacal, Ensure and every few days my yummy
barium... :puke:

If she is choosing to not eat on her own she could end up in trouble!

:laughcry: Don't blame the messenger ;)

And reading about what you went through (not gaining weight etc.) screams celiac disease, I'm glad you were finally diagnosed! :hug:

Maybe he helped Arias figure out how to use the .25 auto or even might have helped her break into Gpa's house, although I bet Jodi managed that on her own.

I know she had him posting cover stories awhile back on that jodiisinnocent site. Getting her lies out for her.

Did Jodi make contact with all the Exes, before she killed Travis? Perhaps, Jodi needed to remind people in her sweet little way to keep their mouths shut or else she'd probably reveal the blackmail she had on them. (That so called 2 notes from the Ninjas on '48 Hours' that she crumpled up, ahem...warned her to keep her mouth shut or else her family/friends would be hurt.....I think Jodi was saying this to her family/friends to keep their mouths shut...2 notes was telling MM...something was on its way.)

The last time MM supposedly ever appeared on earth, was in January 2013 on the Ja Innocent site. JM mentioned Jan 2013 when asking JA about him...so, I think something will come out. I'm thinking he's most probably hanging out in Mexico by now.

moo

So are ya saying that you think he's sexy? LOL

How about the Calvin Kline photo shoot? Impress you much? Or the self-timed hoochie pics? Now those were really cool!

Lolz

moo

I hope they prove she took those nasty, naked shots herself. Something is way off about those. Travis was either just waking up and she had that KY on the bed or something, he did not look happy and that gesture.
Now she looked hurried, like she laid down quickly...no smile...for Jodi? If Travis was taking the pic? no way. She took them, on a timer. I bet he went to get something to eat or make a call--she probably said she wanted to shower. If they had sex, why aren't those braids messed up?

I hope they prove she took those nasty, naked shots herself. Something is way off about those. Travis was either just waking up and she had that KY on the bed or something, he did not look happy and that gesture.
Now she looked hurried, like she laid down quickly...no smile...for Jodi? If Travis was taking the pic? no way. She took them, on a timer. I bet he went to get something to eat or make a call--she probably said she wanted to shower. If they had sex, why aren't those braids messed up?
Unfortunately, they probably won't bother because it muddies up more important evidence...But it's funny to know that she most likely took them herself.

Now THAT should be the definition of *advertiser censored*!

moo

In case you missed it elsewhere, my word for the day is:

fauxgraine

You're welcome. :great:

Whataburger, Sonic, In & Out are nice... but White Castle is :great:

:twocents:

The last time MM supposedly ever appeared on earth, was in January 2013 on the Ja Innocent site. JM mentioned Jan 2013 when asking JA about him...so, I think something will come out. I'm thinking he's most probably hanging in Mexico by now.

moo

Juan must have him in the witness protection program, ready to come in for the rebuttal case. I've yet to even see a picture of this dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax