trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Positively riveting; I couldn't tear myself away until I finished the money line:

"Has a nice sesame scent as sesame oil usually does."

I wonder if that's like"paper chaotically falling.....as paper tends to do! :floorlaugh:

I love it, HLN has a segment on how JM has rockstar status and people are lining up for his autograph!

SO AWESOME!

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!!

If Juan can put this monster on death row he will have my eternal gratitude!

I love it, HLN has a segment on how JM has rockstar status and people are lining up for his autograph!

SO AWESOME!

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!!

Not near my tv but I would LOVE to see this - hope someone can post it. Love that man like crazy! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

ICK really? I didn't hear about the angel figurine. Another lie. And I also never believed the "Travis Alexander's" T-shirt story from day one! I think if they dug hard enough they would find out she purchased it and had it made up.

All these things she says he did for her are complete BS. I have no doubt Travis was a nice guy, but I think a little porcelain angel figures and printing recipes out on pink paper are total embellishments of things she wanted him to do for her. She has always resided in Jodi Land.

My favorite lie involved her Sinnin'-Buns -- with the recipe and gift card for same.

What JA has done and and what she is trying to get away with makes me want to spit nails!!! I literally feel like I'm going to bust sometimes, the way that her rights are paramount over poor Travis. I never thought I'd despise anyone more that CA.
On a positive note...joining a gym later today to try to work off this adrenaline and stress.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

The current case is dealing with a man pleading guilty for murder. Juan and Travis' family sit and watch from media section. #JodiArias

Court should begin around 11am PDT for the #JodiArias trial. Juan is here in gray suit with red striped tie.

seems to be a wittle bit of sour grapes from that ATT Ryan what ever his name is...
green eyes:cheers:

SO AWESOME!

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!!

That is great! I am always happy to see real-life good guys being looked up to. Many kids need that these days - actors and sports stars sure do leave a lot to be desired!

The current case is dealing with a man pleading guilty for murder. Juan and Travis' family sit and watch from media section. #JodiArias

Whoa somebody is taking responsibility for their crime? Jodi take note.

ICK really? I didn't hear about the angel figurine. Another lie. And I also never believed the "Travis Alexander's" T-shirt story from day one! I think if they dug hard enough they would find out she purchased it and had it made up.

All these things she says he did for her are complete BS. I have no doubt Travis was a nice guy, but I think a little porcelain angel figures and printing recipes out on pink paper are total embellishments of things she wanted him to do for her. She has always resided in Jodi Land.

I thought the tshirt story was debunked cause Travis Alexander's on the front of the shirt and BLOG Page on the back? She was not special or Travis' just appeared that way if you didnt see the back of the shirt. At least that is what I saw on the internet.

Forget medical school, the new up and coming occupation...........an expert witness. The pay is better:thumb:

And it doesn't matter how shady your credentials are. Hand slaps, not completing your degree, little things that would make most not want known.

Money, get away
Get a good job with more pay
And your O.K.

Money, it's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands
And make a stash

Money, it's a hit
Don't give me that
Do goody good ********

pink floyd

Stopped by an older couple's house yesterday to pick up their tax stuff to do their returns...one of the down sides to being a CPA...anyway, they are in their early 70s...and the woman came into the living room where her husband and I were going over their stuff to greet me, then said "Well I hate to be rude, but I gotta get back to my trial watching - I'm really into the Jodi Arias trial." Well, I about died laughing, and I said ME TOO! I watch every day! So we started going back and forth about our opinions, and her husband, a former coach, is just shaking his head. She said Fred doesn't like to talk about my trial watching, and we actually had an agreement yesterday that he would put more wood on my fire in the den so I would be warm to watch it if I would just stop talking about it for one hour.

It was too funny. He said she didn't keep her word, though. I called them this morning and he answered, and I said, ask Linda if she shakes like a chihuahua when you get mad at her. He hung up on me! LOL LOL LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe