trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet this is going to be about Juan and people admiring him for doing his job with passion.

next week - start at 9:30 tue, wed, thu. Which means they will start at 10:15.

Now going to talk to each juror individually about the juror thing (seeing JM sign autographs and take piccies).

I've watched many a trial, but this is beyond un-freaken-believable.

MOO

Mel

I have actually refreshed thinking my screen froze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too! I thought I was the only one! She's like one of those lizards that sits so still and occasionally slowly sticks it's tongue out, licks and it's eyeballs to keep them moist and slowly draws it's tongue back into it's mouth.

Done for the day. Judge and attorneys going to meet individually with each juror. Wonder what's up with that?

I'm calling this expert out. She( IMO) heard the first objection she talked over. Now I hear her do it again........now she is done in my book.

Yeah and its not her first time in trial she knows how it works

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

So, in other words, ALV is saying she is confident calling Travis abusive based on one single person's opinion?

Oh okay.

I just got online and back on t.v. Has JM objected to any of this testimony. It sounds freaking un believable to me. This is same story 20th verse. Why can't we move on??? jmo

We are @ recess . . . you may step down Ms. LaViolette - counsel I want to see you in chambers

wait. i thought ALV was talking about letters from the hughes written during the relationship. no?
No i was responding to a post about the pedophile letters. Those emails didn't come untill after travis was dead and nurmi lied to skye telling him he had proof that travis was a pedophile etc while trying to get them to testify on Jodi's behalf.

IMO: the hughes' didn't like Jodi, so I doubt that email was sent out of any love or concern FOR HER. For all we know, it was made up to scare her off.

I think they also disapproved greatly of Travis having sex with her.

I have rarely posted on this trial, if at all because you all are doing a great job. I am following along daily. I can't believe this DT and how they are allowed to get away with some of this stuff. I want to reach through the TV and b**** slap JA! Hope she fries.

As painful as this witness testimony is to hear, I know "Our Juandeemer lives!" Juan will set the jury straight as he has repeatedly. I have 100% faith in Juan, his experts and his ability. Just cannot wait till rebuttal, this trial is draining but I just cant stop paying attention to it. Hope Everyone has a blessed Easter Weekend with Friends and Family

And lets say he was using her.

Not that I want to get into my personal life but I dated more than one scoundrel in my life.. Does this mean I can find them and slit their throats now? NO...

What this has to do with the price of pie is beyond me.

I don't care if he led her on, dated behind her back, Whatever, She had no right to slice him open.

FFS....:banghead:

That's it Til Tuesday...(hey good band!)

So the jurors are gonna get interviewed now about if the saw Juan posing for Pics/signing autographs? Hmmmm......

Is court over now for the day? Judge talking to jurors individually? What is that all about?

They might actually let that be the last testimony for the entire Easter break.

The last words they hear are "They warned her Travis was abusive to women"

I want to throw something so bad right now!

What? Can someone give me a quick rundown of what happened in court today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee